Recent content by Bbterri

1. B

Rear window de-mister

What end should i try on the boot or behind the button?
  2. B

Rear window de-mister

Hi all, i have tried to search up on it but nothing helpful has come up. Right i have just noticed that my rear window does not de-mist anymore, i have checked the fuse and that is fine, the light on the knob still comes on but window does not de-mist even a little bit. I also have no water in...
  3. B

HIDS Direct kit

Cheers pal, just to be sure so I need to buy both items from the 2 links you posted?
  4. B

HIDS Direct kit

Still no luck finding a decent hid kit for the teg. Any have any links I could try tia
  5. B

HIDS Direct kit

Still no luck finding a decent hid kit for the teg. Any have any links I could try tia
  6. B

HIDS Direct kit

Hi guys, my ballast died on me last night and im after an alternative to oem hids. I've come across this post and sounds like you guys are happy with these hid direct kits. Could you send me a link to the ones you guys purchased the old links above dont work.
  7. B

Urgent help! Progress rear arb

Thanks for reply guys hopefully get them in before it gets dark
  8. B

So would my hardrace ones fit on to the progress arb as normal? Just looks different to standard drop links
  9. B

Hi guys, i currently changing my rear drop links but just remembered i have a progress uprated arb. Iv just brought some hardrace rear drop links. My question is do these fit on to the progress arb that i have on or do i have to get drop links made for the progess arb. Lee
  10. B

drop links

Hi guys, as title says i need front and rear drop links. My car is lowered on coilovers, I was thinking to get aftermarket ones like hardrace, anyone have these? Are they good or should i get oem ones? Also where can i buy some? Need them quite urgently
  11. B

anyone change filter in gruppe M?

Thanks for reply guys appreciated, iv never clean an air filter before iv always changed for new filter. Iv heard about a cleaning kit before and im not sure how you clean it? With water? Noob question I know but iv never done it before
  12. B

anyone change filter in gruppe M?

Hi guys, iv been wanting to change my filter in mine with a new one but cant find where to get one from. any advice much appreciated Lee
  13. B

Anyone tried these Brake Discs

hi, guys reviving old thread but im due to change discs soon and want to get ap racing 2 piece discs. Noob question but could anyone tell me the dimensions I need? And a rough price I should expect to be paying. lee
  14. B

Spoon Sports FL Springs

How much would they cost? Might be interested.
  15. B

Dc5 brakes, trackdays, personal opinios.

Im also on the look out for a good brake set up for road and track days. From what iv read 2 piece discs is the way forward. Im waiting to hear from alicks about his set up aswel, want to know what its like on the road/daily use.