Recent content by boz5r

1. B

moving on ...

idiot? i take it thats aimed at me ! i wont give a nasty reply as im above that mate !.
  2. B

moving on ...

thanks guys i know i could have got more but im ok with the deal so no regrets (you cant look back ) and will still come to meets etc imay even convert some of you to go for mpg rather than mph ( dont think it will work with dave though) haha.
  3. B

moving on ...

also i might add the most i was ever offered for it was £1200 px but from honda seems they not interested in them as px use this as a lesson i know i could have got more but just needed rid very quick also just got fed up with it .
  4. B

moving on ...

dotty is correct and its NOT a wind up guys.
  5. B

moving on ...

Well after 8 years of ownership im letting the teg go,ive gradualy fell out of love with it this week the aux belt snapped no power steering , and coolant all over engine , the exhaust blows , the speedo needle not working , arches starting to rust it done 190k miles ,seats worn,being my only...
  6. B

Intergra Type-R stickers (removal?)

i just done this , use hairdryer,plastic ice scraper to avoid burning fingers, i used autoglym intensive tar remover to get residue off then re- apply wax job done .
  7. B

HOT day snetterton feb 22nd!

sorry i drifted away without saying bye see you all at japfest .
  8. B

type R stickers...

hi easy question (probably) is there an easy way of removing the typeR stickers from the sides of the teg as some of the red R has come away and im just going to remove them completely thanks.
  9. B

HOT day snetterton feb 22nd!

im going but just to watch hopefully a passenger ride rob and blueguy there also see you there chaps .
  10. B

My new Silver DC5 !!

hi mate not on fb sorry , do you get any probs with security or plod there? any of you do the show scene pod jfest etc?
  11. B

My new Silver DC5 !!

^ not drunk but sent from mobile and im bs at it ha ha will try and make a .meet soon.
  12. B

My new Silver DC5 !!

hi im northants based, will keep an eye open im in an arctic blue pfl, ive seen a feold civics and dc2s usulw dc5 around here, i always flash some just ignore it old civics and dc2 owners usualy respond ?
  13. B

The phantom drip

Yep thought it was only me,also get anoyed by all the muck leaves etc that seem to congregate behnd the bonnet hinges.
  14. B

When did you buy your DC5?

had mine for seven years now,daily driver and 166k miles,and if anything feels faster than when i got it.
  15. B

aero wipers..

hi does anyone have the bosch aero slimm type wipers on there dc5 ? i looked at them in halford but wasn't sure if they fitted also do the piaa aero ones fit they any good ? my old standard piaa getting a bit squeeky cheers.