moving on ...

boz5r

Advanced Member
Well after 8 years of ownership im letting the teg go,ive gradualy fell out of love with it this week the aux belt snapped no power steering , and coolant all over engine , the exhaust blows , the speedo needle not working , arches starting to rust it done 190k miles ,seats worn,being my only car and undrivable ive had to chop her in getting a crz instead , in this condition i only got £250 for it but my hands were tied as i need a car daily and lets all be honest where can we use a car like the teg to its full potential on the road without fear of losing your licence we cant so maybe ive just woke up to the fact that this is a car hating country and hybrid/ electric is the future sorry to drag on, but least ive kept it honda and always will .

ste01

Advanced Member
Maybe we could use this thread to prove to the owner of that FLO car that it's worth 50p?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
It cant be 250. No way. I refuse to believe it. Nobody in their right mind would ever let a Dc5 go for 250. Brembo brakes, recaro seats, k20 engine the list is very long with regard the valuable parts on the car.

Rom

Advanced Member
Is it April Fools Day?

No one would trade one in against a CRZ for £250! Thats not enough money to even worry about, certainly not enough to make or break the purchase of a car.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
The fact that it's written in one paragraph, with multiple grammatical errors and not making a modicum of sense whatsoever would imply that it's clearly a wind up.

dotty

Advanced Member
I know this guy , have met him a few times and I don't think he's joking..

Mark_teg

Staff member
I would say it isn't a wind up, but hopefully a typo (£2500, not £250!). He/she has been a member since 2006 so everything adds up..

They just haven't been online since that post.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
The fact that it's written in one paragraph, with multiple grammatical errors and not making a modicum of sense whatsoever would imply that it's clearly a wind up.
That would make me think it could quite possibly be true.

boz5r

Advanced Member
also i might add the most i was ever offered for it was £1200 px but from honda seems they not interested in them as px use this as a lesson i know i could have got more but just needed rid very quick also just got fed up with it .

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
boz5r said:
also i might add the most i was ever offered for it was £1200 px but from honda seems they not interested in them as px use this as a lesson i know i could have got more but just needed rid very quick also just got fed up with it .
Wow

It was either the worst piece of shit ever or this is the worst case of stupidity I have ever heard