Recent content by Bryan

1. Bryan

Hi from scotland!!

Contacted the guy i sold my Teg to but he wants to hold onto it :( Anyone fancy a swap for a mk5 golf gti?
  2. Bryan

Hi from scotland!!

Pm details?
  3. Bryan

Hi from scotland!!

The golf is a great car, very usable as a daily but good fun when pushed :) wouldnt wana try a track day without a few mods though. I was at crail raceway couple of weeks ago(banzai) with a few mates and i just want my honda back lol!
  4. Bryan

Hi from scotland!!

Aw man i wish i still had this car :( Currently driving a mk5 golf gti, looking to get back into a Teg!.......(goes to the for sale section!)
  5. Bryan

Machine polisher recomendations?

Thanks guys! Still undecided, has anyone had experience of the dodo juice polisher?
  6. Bryan

Machine polisher recomendations?

Can anyone recomend a machine polisher for a first time user? Budget is anything up to £200. Would be ideal if this included pads. This will be my xmas present from my girlfriend :) Thanks, Bryan
  7. Bryan

New guy from Kent, soon to be a DC5 owner

Very nice silvia you have there! Epic drifting machine :)
  8. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

sorted :) just needed to jiggly the silicone pipe for a beter fit The noise from this intake is epic!!! I actually put the bung back into my exhaust for a few days just to listen to it lol
  9. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

Found that my silicone Intake pipe kinked slightly :(
  10. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

Well, i fitted it today :) Its not perfect and i wont be happy till it is so ill be poping the scuttle off again tomorow and tidying it up. It took a couple of hours and quite a lot of swearing but oh dear it was worth it, wot a noise!!!! :) :) :) brrrraaaaaaAAAAAAGH!!!!!!
  11. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

Im off work tomorrow so will give it a bash, Only bit i am worrying about is cutting the scuttle panel :o
  12. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

So much for the 2-3 week wait!! It came today! :) Top job Tegiwa!!
  13. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

So unfortunate, i emailed Tegiwa back confirming i was willing to wait and no want to cancel just before i noticed his post :( typical!
  14. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

Thanks, thats an idea, old t-shirt/rag will do the job!
  15. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

Placed an order for the carbon intake on saturday, recieved an email from Tegiwa today saying i will need to wait 2-3 weeks as they have no stock :( was realy looking forward to geting it fitted this week. This got me thinking, how do you guys with Tegiwa/Gruppe m get on when its snowing, just...