Recent content by CHRIS-R

1. C

Hi from scotland!!

Its a Spoon backbox. I put the bung in as it was a bit too loud, it woke up the neighbours. It does sound amazing with the bung out at full chatt :twisted: Cheers Chris
  2. C

Hi from scotland!!

I use to own the car chief, it was actually my third DC and never put a foot wrong. Enjoy Hope you get to drive her again soon.
  3. C

Silver Wheel paint code

Blade Silver Metallic NH95MZ,mate. Chris
  4. C

Why do people in certain cars always want to race?

Had a strange one this morning,sitting in the right hand lane in a 40mph city zone with two lanes minding my own business when in my rear mirror this white car comes thundering right up my backside. It was a brand new Focus RS,next thing he pulls along side me and floors it,then sits in front of...
  5. C

Another Clutch Thread

Thats is a decent price like,which garage are you talking about?
  6. C

Back again!!!

Yip,back again :D Just bought myself the silver Teg from Dicksons of Perth,bye bye to my 07 Golf GTI =D> So thats a red,blue and now a silver one,god i love these cars. Anyway just a quick hello and i hope to meet up with some of you folks in the near future. Cheers Chris
  7. C

fast road set up in Aberdeen

Thanks for the suggestion's,heard good things about Wallace when i owned the Evo. Cheers for that Markie,nice Fd2 in the best colour by the way. Chris
  8. C

fast road set up in Aberdeen

Anyone had a fast road set up done by a garage in Aberdeen or could suggest another place within Scotland? Cheers Chris
  9. C

MOT today

Snap, also had mine today and sailed through xthumbup
  10. C

£324 your joking(Updated again)

Checked lockout solenoid,connections,plugs,etc. It was a crap bit of soldering(green/white wire) done in Japan for the sat nav from the ECU plug to the head unit :evil: A big thanks to all the above for there time and effort to help me resolve the problem. Cheers Chris
  11. C

Will do. Cheers
  12. C

The speed converter was changed along with the VSS on Tuesday. I'll have a fiddle with the wires over the weekend and test the solenoid. Finger crossed or i will have to go to Honda :( or sell the car and go back to an EVO :lol: Thanks for the help jostrom Cheers Chris
  13. C

Cheers for the suggestions but it still does not explain why i can put the car into reverse. The VSS signal is interupted by the reverse solenoid and if this is faulty this may be my problem perhaps :-k Then again maybe not :roll:
  14. C

I drove the car back from Perth to Aberdeen yesterday and car was working perfect. Then drove to the work this morning and 10 minutes into my drive no Vtec but no engine light. Reset the ECU before leaving work and Vtec worked but engine light came on this time. Checked code when got home and...
  15. C

Dicksons

Yeah a serious amount :wink: Honda Aberdeen are :xshot: Thanks again Chris