Recent content by D3mon_Hunt3r

1. D

Hi! I'm new here....

I CAN! I CAN! I found an importer: http://www.evolutionimports.com/ Imports Japanese cars into the US It sells DC5 Type_R's for about 11400 British pounds making the total cost with legalization 17400 British pounds! instead of the usual 24000 thru a UK importer!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D...
  2. D

Hi! I'm new here....

Ordering from Japan thru UK is out of question... Unfortunately i will have to buy an Acura RSX from US or Canada because the legalization cost for the integra Type-R is 2 high for my budget... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Anyway thanks for the help u guyz. :cry: You don't happen to...
  3. D

Hi! I'm new here....

OH! But the ones that are imported from Japan have the speed in km/h, right? I don't know any Japanese car importer here in Portugal... I'll probably have to import one thru a UK one... The altavista translator doesn't translate all, could you help i can't find that C-Package thing u're...
  4. D

couple of questions

How does it work? Thanks Len-boy For much stupid this question may sound... :oops: How does the button works? U still need the key? Or u enter the car and just push button?
  5. D

Impressive performance of Steel Honda's DC5

How i envy u guys! I'm not yet a DC5 Type-R owner (hope i am soon!) but just the thought you guys get to drive in tracks... makes me very :cry: because even when i have my DC5 i won't be able to drive in a track because i live in Portugal! perhaps when i finish college/university i can go and...
  6. D

Hi! I'm new here....

Nevermind the LHD! I checked about the RHD issue u can import RHD vehicles into Portugal but you have to take "special" classes to prove u can drive a RHD in a LHD vehicles country.... :D What do you mean with "dual figures on the dial.. " ? Where can i check the DC5 Type-R spec level options...
  7. D

couple of questions

Thanks Len-boy. I'm also looking forward to buy a DC5 Type-R in the next months!
  8. D

Hi! I'm new here....

Forget the LHD! Nevermind the Left Hand Driven.... Where can i get a good wallpaper of this car ( a good close-up)? How much does it cost an DC5 Type-R (approx) imported?
  9. D

couple of questions

Me too! Len-boy could you send it to me to? d3mon_hunt3r@clix.pt Thanks
  10. D

Hi! I'm new here....

It all started because of that Type-R emblem... I fell in love by the Civic Type-R and when i saw the DC5 R i knew how true passion felt like... Anyway i was wondering if anyone can help me I want to know how can i get a DC5 R because it isn't avaiable here (Portugal) and i was really looking...