Recent content by D_L

1. D

Passenger vs Drivers seat

yes will fit no problem I done this for a while while I was cleaning my driver side but the back adjuster will be on the other side which I found better to get to! :)
  2. D

Sppon Bpipe

How much are second hand spoon b pipe nowadays?
  3. D

Diablo 3

Hi mate got a guest pass for diablo? :)
  4. D

tyres

where's the cheapest place to get some Goodyear eagle Asymmetric 2 as need to get some soon Thanks
  5. D

window tints

Hi can anyone got a picture of their dc5 with 35/20 tints?
  6. D

Rear spoiler bolts

cheers mate, mine does not have any just wondering if it was going to be a problem..do you know where I get some?
  7. D

Rear spoiler bolts

Hi guys does anyone know if the spoiler is just fitted on with just small bolts or are there ment to be washers in between? Thanks
  8. D

Loose connection RBC - Air Intake

my bad looking at the wrong thing lol :xaiweb5:
  9. D

Loose connection RBC - Air Intake

looks like the intake hose has just come loose, just push it back tight and you might want to tighten it with a metal strip rather then a cable tie as it might come off again...if it comes off your engine will suck up dirt, water etc as there will be no filter and damage the system.
  10. D

Rear fog light not working

thanks for the reply mate, the links on the page don't seem to work anymore and all the ones that do work are to wire the fog to the brake lights. Thanks
  11. D

Rear fog light not working

Hi guys I have tried to search for this but can not find anything. Basically I have the rear fog in the reverse light but does not seem to turn on changed the bulb but still no good, does anyone know how it should be wired up as im guessing one of the wires have come loose Thanks