Recent content by Dan2020

1. D

Brake Pads

I disagree, I have used both on track and found 1144's bite harder.
  2. D

Brake Pads

The DS2500's aren't as good as the Mintex 1144's, but they're not noisy like the 1144's. Ive got the Cosworth Streetmaster pads to go in next, meant to be better than the DS2500's so we'll see!
  3. D

New EU Reg's for Tyres

I agree Bonito, I've tried a few of these tyres and the behaviour they suggest is a different to what I have found. Yes Donkeyknog, the R888 is still street legal, but the db level they have given it is very surprising as they are really noisy to drive on!
  4. D

New EU Reg's for Tyres

The Yoko AD08's look awesome, we know they're gonna be amazing in the dry, so that looks good in the wet!
  5. D

New EU Reg's for Tyres

The Vredesteins are still £100 a corner. I was surprised how bad the T1R's are in the wet! The AD08's look like a good tyre, I've used the more track focused A048 in the wet and I prefered using them in the wet over Eagle F1's.
  6. D

New EU Reg's for Tyres

As some new EU regulations have recently come in to classify fuel efficency, wet braking and road noise for tyres, I thought it would be interesting to see some comparisons! Here are the rating for a few of our faves, "A" being good, "G" being bad with a few interesting results: 215-45 R17 -...
  7. D

Buddyclub race spec damper wont adjust

I had the same problems with my Ohlins, but took them off and soaked them in wd40 every night for a few weeks and they came free.
  8. D

Headlight removal

There's a guide in the ummm DIY Guides section funnily enough! ;)
  9. D

Spigot Ring

Measure the hole in the centre of your wheel and the lip on the hub they sit on, simple! ;)
  10. D

LED Number plate lights

ultraleds.co.uk
  11. D

Anyone used Prothane bushes yet?

Aaah, the rear camber arm bushes isa what I'm after, where can you buy these from in the UK or is it US only?
  12. D

M.O.T Failure - Parts needed

Pretty sure Tegiwa sell brand new genuine Honda O2 sensors and rear pads are the same as an EP3 so can get them from any motor factors.
  13. D

Front drop links by Blueprint

Same guy who is selling the track rod ends I was looking at, will be coming from China.
  14. D

Track Rod Ends

Quite handy, I'll check them out!
  15. D

Track Rod Ends

Genuine for £35 a pair!!! Good buy, they are £41.87 each plus VAT here!