Recent content by Daverg81

1. D

Drop links. Long, short adjustable.

I went for the normal hardrace ones ... Maybe I sould of gone for the adjustable ones. Surely the adjustable ones would cover the need for the long or short ones.. Not that I need them just wondered what the point of them was lol Anyway cheers guys.
  2. D

Drop links. Long, short adjustable.

So I'm about to order some drop links and i think I'm going to go with the normal hardrace ones as my cars my daily and I doubt there will be much track time if any tbh and it's not crazy low ect, but there's also long, short and adjustable ones I'm intrigued at what the options are for. Cheers...
  3. D

SK51 ENM, anyone know this car?

Wow gutted!! I've just paid more than that for a total shed n thought I had a good deal..
  4. D

Toda advice

Yea I know there worth a bit and its one of the things that sold me the car tbf that and some other mods it's got.. The actual car is a bit tatty. It'll get there thou but this exhaust (whatever it is) has got to go lol. I loved my last Teg it was a daily and I loved every minute in it... This...
  5. D

Toda advice

✔️😂😂😂
  6. D

Toda advice

When I had the exhaust done I was hoping to be able to have a good look and take some pictures but they wouldn't let me in the workshop, the receptionist Volunteered to do it though. Unfortunately the pictures rubbish lol and you can't see anything and she said she couldn't see any names or...
  7. D

Toda advice

I agree. if I was 100% sure that's what it was then I'd definitely sell it. I'm just not convinced it is and also not the best condition, I had a bit of welding done as it was blowing a bit.... Didn't think titanium corroded ?
  8. D

Toda advice

I seriously don't like driving the car .. It was fun on the test drive but now tbh it's embarrassing. It's another level of loud.
  9. D

Toda advice

Perfect that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks guys.
  10. D

Toda advice

Thanks for the reply. Yea that's what I was thinking but wasn't 100% if I bought a cat back if it would fit, as there's no cat I take it the toda manifold is the same length as the oem with a cat fitted if that makes sense... Apologies if I'm being a plank lol just don't want to buy a cat back...
  11. D

Toda advice

So I've got a toda manifold and supposably a full amuse titanium system but I'm not convinced at all that that's what is fitted and the thing sounds horrendous to the point I don't actually want to drive the car any more and I've only had it 3 days lol. Stupidly loud and I don't mind loud...
  12. D

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

I'm hoping it's still a good deal too lol we will see. The bumpers ect didn't scare me too much I should be able to sort them out I hope when I get time. For some reason it's kinda growing on me now knowing that it's not perfect and hopfully I'll be able to get it to a standard where I can post...
  13. D

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

Wow probably about right at that price, would be interesting to see if the front looked as bad as it does now
  14. D

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

I couldn't agree more! I'm a nightmare like that I'll read the ad over and over the night before and once it's in my head that's it I've got to have it. I did the same with my last one drove to Essex from the midlands and paid top cash for one with a knackered clutch odd tyres ... But I had to...
  15. D

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

Thanks mate me too. It might be a disaster or hopefully it'll keep me busy just making it nice again we will see.