Recent content by dazzerjp

1. D

what to buy to boost low range revs

"Its supposed to accelerate like a normal 2L under 3k revs..." Yeah, Ive learnt that one. Thing is though, in 98 prelude vtec 2.2, it wasnt anywhere as noticeable. "You could try a CAI....just within your budget" I think i will, cheers
  2. D

what to buy to boost low range revs

my integra goes like a rocket once it gets over 3000 revs, but before it feels just like a normal saloon 2000l car. its not a big problem, whats the first step for boosting low revs? Budget 250 pounds and something i can change back to stock when the car goes for service. I want to buy a...
  3. D

Steering noise at full lock

I had the same problem and the garage put in new dampers on the front suspension. Half fixed the noise
  4. D

scraping noise at 3000rpm

Car came back form garage last week. they couldn't hear the problem- only happens in gear, so its going back next week. I think its something to do with the exhaust system. The sound is not a pleasant type of growl. maybe manifold http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8185
  5. D

scraping noise at 3000rpm

sadly, i have the same noise at 2800 - 3000, both on accleration and deceleration. the car is going back to the garage on Sunday for a few days. i will post the results next week.
  6. D

Air Con fog at 2700 rpm

not really. i am still peed off. however, the post from sammy did remind me of why i bought the car.
  7. D

Air Con fog at 2700 rpm

thanks sammy. ive always driven hondas and loved every one of their cars ive had. I remeber the first time i saw the new shape integra - at suzuka, its was the pace car - and it was love at first sight! hopefully this is just a bit of bad luck. p.s. the honda garage thinks it is the auto...
  8. D

Air Con fog at 2700 rpm

yeah, ive RTFM, thanks. Ive owed various hondas - always hondas such is /was my love of the engines - with aircon for more than 8 years ranging from civics to my current company car, a honda legend. And none of those cars have done it to anywhere near the extent that this integra is doing...
  9. D

Air Con fog at 2700 rpm

if i hold the car at 2700-2800 revs in first for 5-10 seconds, the air vent to the top left of the steering wheel (only) pumps out massive amounts of air con fog - if i set the air con to the lowest setting - one after auto. Coupled with that I have noticed lots of water coming from the...
  10. D

gearbox fluid. when do i need to change it?

thanks. every 15k? no, i decided against a type r - even though it was only a 1000 pounds more. i prefer the wheels on the type s and the semi automatic gearbox is a dream, i would never go back to clutch - if only the type r came with a sequential semi auto g/box... some of my friends have...
  11. D

gearbox fluid. when do i need to change it?

The car has done 33k. i have a semi-automatic and in manual mode the is a bit a a rough jump for 1st and second gear. all the others are fine./ do i need to replace the gearbox oil? cheers - soory about lots ofn questions but the car is in for service tomorrow!
  12. D

rusty looking brakes

my car is 8 months old and has done 33k. i am taking the car for a service tomorrow, so sorry for lotsof questions, but... the discs rims look really rusty. the dealer says thats normal, but ihad a prelude in england for 4 years and the discs never rusted like this is the dealer right?
  13. D

unknown computer interface on top of windscreen

its not a honda, but a kenwood. this isnt the one, but its similar http://www.tradekey.com/selloffer_view/id/130187.htm the digital review view mirror rpelaces a glass one by using cameras. my integra has reversing cameras,casue i found the rear visiablitly of the car very difficult. The...
  14. D

unknown computer interface on top of windscreen

hello, i noticed a computer style interface above the rear view mirror on the inside of the windscreen - just to the right. The reason I ask, is that Ive seen a digital rear view mirror that I want to get and wondered if that is where it plugs into?