Recent content by DC5-RS

1. D

a fair well to all on here

please read posts apexi n1 coilovers for sale for the reason im sign out of this forum what ever seems that there are more people on here than i thought that hold little regard or respect for one another stupid really because until recently i thought this forum was a good place to hang out...
  2. D

Heavy Steering

yup i reckon its the wheels , different compounds in the rubber on the tires make the steering response feel different . you will be suprised how much difference it makes. for example if you buy brand new tires the feeling from the steering always feels loose as soon as you wear them in and...
  3. D

some honest opinions on a buddyclub spec 3 bung & withou

lol will do, you cannot miss me you can hear me miles away with the bc spec III
  4. D

well its not me who got the ultra sensetive ears its my wife and baby daughter who dont agree with it :( for me i just want a good sounding exhaust which most japanese exhaust are with a nice growl and nothing over the top itseems the bc spec 3 is way too loud for us and need to try to find some...
  5. D

was wondering if there anyway to quiet it down a bit inside cabin was thinking on sound deaden any ideas on how much sound deade can lower the db by? obviously the thicker the sound deaden the more it will dampen but within reason beacuase i dont want too much exessive weight anyone tried sound...
  6. D

Cracked Throttle Hose

really odd the materials used for the hosing pipe is very durable maybe it was damaged when fitting the induction kit?
  7. D

hesitation on accelerating

had this problem a few times in the past use to be holding back even when foot down to the metal its a strange feeling . it only seems to happen when letting the fuel go really low , i put it down to a vacuum created in the fuel tank opening the fuel cap and not letting the fuel go low seems to...
  8. D

guess i need to take it down to the rr to actually get some figures to see what difference it will make on the total gained and total lossed with and without the bung. thought i read somewhere that the bung does resist gases but not so much it will affect the performance to notice. there is no...
  9. D

hello, just wanted to ask for your all opinions on the buddyclub spec 3 as some of you know the exhaust system is very loud indeed . i would say the exhaust is definetly not for the faint hearted , the exhaust note is very deep and throaty and the most aggresive formula 1 note i heard from a...
  10. D

Child Seats

thoughts go out for you and your ex very tragic indeed no words can make the pain any better. i have a child seat in my dc5 also which i fitted myself have a 14 month baby old also. wanted halford to fit the car seat in for me but they refused to because the dc5 car is not listed on their...
  11. D

still on my quest to free up mugen parts , back to square 1

will need to look into that one, but overall i want something with a growl a bit louder than stock would be nice... im cool with the noise level of the bc spec 3 but the wifey aint thats the prob
  12. D

still on my quest to free up mugen parts , back to square 1

well im still on my quest to free up some mugen parts to flog off because my wife is kicking off saying its way to loud , latest progress in trying to free up a mugen cat back including twin loop was to buy a buddy club spec 3 cat back which was put on the car today! to cut the story short im...
  13. D

rsx front rear struts same as dc5-r?

hello does anyone know if the rsx strut bars fit the dc5-r?
  14. D

DC5 compared to CTR

bushguns tbh reading your posts i personaly dont think the dc5 will satisfy your needs the dc5 is not about straight line performance at all its about driveabilty although i think its got enough of straight line performance its the other factors that attracted me to this car. for the money...