Recent content by ekchris139

1. E

AD08R

Camskill or ebay
  2. E

AD08R

I find AD08R's great tyres for the road but as said you really need to know the limits of the conditions you are driving in with them. If you won't be tracking it much then I'd be looking into Michelins PS4 (you will lose a bit a steering feel with these) but can drive the car on in confidence...
  3. E

Big Brake Kit Options

Carl what are you talking about "Megane Calipers are bottom of the barrel" Such a ridiculous statement You seem to have an opinion for alot of parts you have no experience with
  4. E

Rev Hunting

I had this on my DC5 few months back. Tried taking off the original IACV and gave it a proper clean but didn't fix the problem. As said some people get away with a hard drive but I didn't. Had to get a Honda one and F**k me are they expensive for a little valve. Fixed the problem though so worth it
  5. E

R888R Road Noise

Yep really loud tyre, same with pretty much every track orientated tyres
  6. E

Brembo brakes

They are EP3 discs. Found this out the hard way when I ordered a complete set about 3 years ago. Had to send the whole lot back
  7. E

Brembo Refurb or Upgrade to Big Brake kit....

Geometry will make the car feel more settled. Does the rear feel a bit unsteady under hard braking ? As regarding the set up, the countless full blown megane track cars, ring cars, professional race meganes etc the one thing you never see changed is the brake set up apart from discs and pads...
  8. E

Brembo Refurb or Upgrade to Big Brake kit....

Yeah I'm running the Megane rs250 brembo set up for over a year and a half They were made for my DC5 before they started released them for sale. They are insane but all depends what pad you have with them, replacement parts such as pads, discs and calipers are really cheap compared to dc5...
  9. E

AST coilovers

Have driven my friends type 25 litchfield impreza and these came as stock on them. Great on the roads but havent driven them on track yet. There is only 5 adjustability settings on his which is all you need really. AST are well regarded in the suspension industry but are not cheap at all...
  10. E

Torque steer/pulling under acceleration

It's just the diff gripping to the camber of the road. Mine is fully set up, not as bad as it was but still wanders under acceleration. On track its perfect
  11. E

Sand blasted and painted rocker cover

Hi all Just got my rocker cover sand blasted and painted to freshen up the engine bay. I have washed it 5 times and there is still some particles in the rocker cover. Any ideas how to completely get rid of this or would I be better off buying a new rocker cover. I wont be putting the...
  12. E

FK2 calipers

I have this bbk on the dc5 a good while and I can tell you there is a big difference to the oem set up with good pads and fluid. Oem i was running grooved discs, ds2500, braided lines and 660 fluid. They were ok felt a bit all or nothing with no modulation. MK2 rs bbk I currently run with...
  13. E

Do I have a k100

My DC5 has a k100 and vtec is lowered to 4.5k. Stock it was around 5.5k rpm
  14. E

Where can I get an a Spoon N1 bung?

From spoon themselves https://www.spoonsports.eu/spoon-products/honda-integra-dc5/spp-18030-000.html