FK2 calipers

Reggie91

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
When you do let me know and whatsapp me any parts as I am always looking to buy (especially wheels right now). If you plan next year's let me know as if I am in the UK and avail I may book also :) yeah will do, will be leaving mine silly early 6.30-7am as want to get there for opening as need to get back to pack for my holiday
Gonna sell as is for now. If no one takes it for the asking price then I might split. or just keep it? :xhuh: :xClubbed:

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Gonna sell as is for now. If no one takes it for the asking price then I might split. or just keep it? :xhuh: :xClubbed:
Ok mate let me know for the wheels for deff if you do as OEM's waiting and cash for any poss exchange :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Cool will do mate.
Cheers mate, if you do then whatsapp me and please wait for a reply (maybe slow) as I am traveling LA and driving across to Vegas from next week until the 23rd April but have cash and wheels waiting if we can or do end up doing a deal. Not that I remember what wheels you have even lol, but if they can run bigger than 225 on the front I am open to anything for a spare setup :)

Reggie91

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Cheers mate, if you do then whatsapp me and please wait for a reply (maybe slow) as I am traveling LA and driving across to Vegas from next week until the 23rd April but have cash and wheels waiting if we can or do end up doing a deal. Not that I remember what wheels you have even lol, but if they can run bigger than 225 on the front I am open to anything for a spare setup :)
Enkei RPF1's 17x9 (245) on the front and 17x8 (225) rear.

Enjoy Vegas mate. Just got back myself a few weeks ago. Mental place.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Enkei RPF1's 17x9 (245) on the front and 17x8 (225) rear.

Enjoy Vegas mate. Just got back myself a few weeks ago. Mental place.
Awesome keep me posted mate thanks, oh good to know, Mustang booked for the Route 66 drive, cant wait :)

I will whatsapp you tomorrow am when I leave or enroute for if you pop to TGM quickly whilst we are dropping the car off :)

ekchris139

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I don't run them pal so can't tell you really but I imagine they're a massive improvement in every possible way.

Likely to stop better, no sponginess in the pedal, larger brakes and larger diamater so safer when braking.

If I had the wedge it would be one of the first things I'd improve really.
I have this bbk on the dc5 a good while and I can tell you there is a big difference to the oem set up with good pads and fluid.

Oem i was running grooved discs, ds2500, braided lines and 660 fluid. They were ok felt a bit all or nothing with no modulation.

MK2 rs bbk I currently run with braided lines, grooved discs and rc5+ pads. This set up is massively better than the above oem set up.

I have tried the bbk with performance friction pad and they are still stronger.

The megane caliper pistons are bigger than the dc5 so more clamping force and the discs are 320mm compared to 300mm oem. It is a better overall braking system compared to the oem dc5 but its to be expected given the age of the oem kit.

Saying all this I do track the car quiet alot so I get good use out of them. The megane kit with the rc5+ pads is way way too much for the road. With the performance friction pads are better suited.

Another advantage of the megane bbk is that replacement parts are miles cheaper than replacing compared to the dc5 parts