Recent content by ellb123

1. E

ABS Light - How to read codes

Funnily enough yeah it was the blue ELM one Can you link me the one you have please? And it definitely scans ABS codes? Which app are you using with it?
  2. E

Just as an update to this, I bought a Bluetooth scanner and and tried the PLM app and Torque app, neither can scan ABS codes.... So back to square one, any ideas?
  3. E

I never even considered a bluetooth OBD tool, great shout! So using a bluetooth obd scanner and downloading the ELM327 or Torque app, I should be able to pull the ABS Code? Any recommendations on a bluetooth OBD scanner?
  4. E

Hi all, ABS light has came on, any ideas how to pull the code for this? I know the cheapy OBD scanners wont pull the code, I've read about a paper clip in some ports but there is no current information I can find. Cheers, Ell
  5. E

Assetto Corsa - DC5 Mod

Just came across this, top work! I wish I could get this on PS4, cant seem to find a sim that has a DC5 in, sticking it out with a DC2 in Gran Trusimo at the moment.
  6. E

Floor mat retaining clips

I can 3D print these pretty easily if anyone would be interested?
  7. E

Super Teg M

Since getting a 3D printer ive thought about this myself, glad to see it can be done! Very interested to hear the results, I might have to have a go of something similar.
  8. E

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

If anyones booking track time, im on the 11:40 session, be good to get some DC5's out. I know theres an FK2 booked on too.
  9. E

Booked! First time attending in the DC5
  10. E

Toda catback

Drop me a PM with what your after for your exhaust bud
  11. E

Ep3 suspension on Dc5

Sorry to hijack slightly, any idea what size spacers/washers are needed? Just so I can get some bought beforehand when i do this too
  12. E

I'll be getting my tickets the end of the month. If anyone is booking track time, let me know what sessions your on, be good to get on with some other tegs
  13. E

Mugen VS AEM Long Arm & a bit of a what's it worth post

I had it advertised on the "Integra Type R Owners" facebook page. I wouldnt think it would fit an EP3, i could well be wrong though...
  14. E

Mugen VS AEM Long Arm & a bit of a what's it worth post

Hi Carl, I just recently sold my AEM long arm, just the intake/filter without all the rest of the stuff for £120, and that sold within the hour of me listing it too. I swapped it out for a Tegiwa intake instead.
  15. E

Gruppe M or Tegiwa intake???

Are they really that likely to cause DB issues? I had one on my EP3 and didnt have any problems. Was hoping to pick one up for my DC5 i pick up at the weekend :xgrin: