Recent content by ForgedV

1. F

Potenza re003

I had them fitted on some Advan RG's, they came on the wheeels from Japan. They were okay but at the end of there life, personally just from the little experience i had they handled well and would use again if i needed 215 40 17's definitely an alternative to re050's.
  2. F

Air Conditioning Gas & Amount

Thank you gents
  3. F

Air Conditioning Gas & Amount

After a bit of information please. Does anyone know what air con gas our tegs take? I cant find a sticker anywhere, I would normally expect it to be on the bonnet but I have a Buddyclub one. Is it R134a gas? And does anyone know the amount it takes in g? Going to try and get the a/c recharged...
  4. F

To the jrsc'd owners

I've only got energy suspension mount inserts I guess there not man enough now then?
  5. F

To the jrsc'd owners

So far it's looking like file it to shave some mm's off. Not a fan of bonnet raisers and I have a gruppe m so all I'd be doing is solving one problem to creating another. Any other ideas people?
  6. F

To the jrsc'd owners

Ouch! Mine have never been that bad. Just want to stop it from getting any worse
  7. F

To the jrsc'd owners

How have you all over came the power steering pipe bolt rubbing onto the bonnet? Other than filling the life out of it? It rubbed on my oem bonnet and still does on my buddy club, last thing I want is it to rub the weave. How have people over come it? Or just file the bolt right down? Please...
  8. F

Tax disc law from October

Main issue for me is the buying and selling of cars and road tax always increases. Like what was said above there going to get months worth of road tax for nothing in the future, the days of buying cheap run arounds with long tax and mot are over which in turn will inevitably lead to more cars...
  9. F

It's probably been brought in because of budget cuts in one area so they have to make it up in another with a money making scheme
  10. F

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-2719997/Drivers-warned-brush-new-tax-disc-rules-face-1-000-fine.html http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/tax/11026639/Death-of-the-tax-disc-learn-new-rules-or-face-1000-fine.html Just read up on the new tax disc rules from October...
  11. F

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

No, first time I've ever had it dynoed anywhere.
  12. F

Romain's response in regards to the dyno set up & gearing... Then to just clear up speculations wether or not it is possible to make that power with them modifactions. and just a quick photo of it on the dyno to keep this thread on track
  13. F

That was mine and romaine's theory, there are no obvious signs of internal work though, and the car only had a gruppe m and mugen twinloop when I purchased it. Seems a bit strange for it to have any internal mods with very little done. The car has always been on the forum and was imported...
  14. F

Yes, 247 on standard inlet manifold and standard throttle body. Romain and I were as shocked as you are. On the power run with standard ecu and bolt on mods it made 222bhp, then with the kpro on and mapped 247. Thank you.