Recent content by George92

1. G

Who's going Mimms? 8th April 2018

I‘m taking my 5 there and will be on trade stand with MJC Automotive
  2. G

RRC adapter plate for oem TB

I do not believe so, tegiwa list them separately.
  3. G

DC5 Cargo/Boot net - Group Buy (People on list please confirm by the 5th March as we shall be buying

Put me down for one please if it's not too late, thanks.
  4. G

Hello from North of the wall

Welcome along and I done the exactly the same as you. Got my DC5 through Torque GT and couldn't fault the service, worth the long drive from up here in Scotland.
  5. G

Torque GT

As other have said, this is isn't a testimonial thread but cannot fault my experience I had with them. Great communication by Tristan and Darren, given details how to track the car from Japan etc. Also a very friendly service when me and a good friend got there, on a Saturday I might add. I was...
  6. G

what car did you previously own ?

Toyota Starlet EP85 4WD Honda Civic EJ9 Honda Civic EJ9 (d16 swapped before being broken) Honda Civic EK9 Type R Honda Integra DC5 Type R (current weekend toy) Honda Jazz (current daily)
  7. G

Fast road setup?

Can also say Spoon setup is decent. I have that setup along with camber adjustment front and back although the springs have got more expensive lately!
  8. G

Let the journey begin...

Welcome along, I also got my first DC5 as a fresh import from Torque GT which luckily had a few Mugen parts fitted to it. I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)
  9. G

Where does your DC5 originate from?

Civic17_99, it should be within the first page of the maintenance book that can be torn in half, it will be on the right hand side of that. That is where I found the stamp from the dealer where mine was purchased.
  10. G

Where does your DC5 originate from?

Mine was purchased at a Honda Verno Dealership in Kyoto City. This is the address for it: 16 Tennomae, Yokooji, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto, Japan. By the looks of it, it's now an audi dealership.
  11. G

Scottish Newbie

Welcome along, good to see more Scottish members
  12. G

New Owner Scotland

Welcome along, also in central belt with a blue DC5! I'm sure you won't disappointed and the drive home from Torque GT isn't too bad.
  13. G

Are these any good

As said Gathers was Honda upgrades over oem, think getting these speakers etc were optional extras
  14. G

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Picked it up from Torque GT yesterday and drove it home the nearly 500 mile journey home, then cleaned it today.
  15. G

Just went through my yearly insurance renewal

I had this at Greenlight today, went away to get a quote, came back and said is it an import then was put on hold for a few minutes again! Only jumped £120 going from a EK9 to DC5 with all mods declared.