Recent content by GHOSTITR

1. G

Recaro seats

Stolen Recaros Just had mine stolen last weekend. Very clean in and out job. Only after the seats and flormat set. Even with insurance invovled I can't seem to be able to source them from the Honda Dealer since this model was never imported here (Cyprus) either. Any ideas where I can source...
  2. G

How many miles from a tank of fuel.

Yeah, still Kph in Cyprus and 350 Kph is max I got without V-tec action. Listen to this though with 100 Oct I got about 30-40 Kilometres more on the odo rather than the 98 Oct. I still believe that conversion or not the odo reads KpH. Has anyone tested it with actual road distance. I gone a do...
  3. G

How many miles from a tank of fuel.

Wait a minute here; All I get from a tankfull to the reserve light with 100 Oct is 320 "Kilometres" NOT "Miles". What am I doing wrong here :roll: City driving with mild v-tecing.
  4. G

Excellent fuel economy of our K20A engines.

Hey guys, U sure the car odometer indicate miles? Cause all i get out of a full tank is 345 Km. How can this be. :roll:
  5. G

what octane petrol???

Cyprus now offers EKO Supreme Unleaded 100 Just out the market today priced 0.519/ltr. Will give it a try when fuel light comes up :)
  6. G

What oil?

Chevron Delo 400 15W50 CHEVRON DELO 400 - 15W50 SYNTHETIC Hi all, Anyone ever used above oil in their DC5 or has any knowledge of it. I just went for an oil change yesterday and that is what was used. My mechanic owner of a DC2 also uses this oil for his ITR. I have tried to locate this on...
  7. G

180 KM/H LIMITER

TYPER I've decided to go with the Funky Products Speedo Converter. A friend will buy this from the UK and bring it to me in couple of weeks. I am not too fond of the idea on any external installations on the dash. Mind you i am only 5.3" and i barely see on top of the steering wheel; keeping...
  8. G

180 KM/H LIMITER

I certainly believe that is now time to put this thread after your replies to the subject. I should be ordering the part from funky products soon since it seems to be the best option with the least hassle involved. Thanks again and great information with regards to Paul's GPS readings. Kind...
  9. G

180 KM/H LIMITER

Ok, First of all thanks to all of you for your comments to my post. From what i am able to understand is that my best option here would be the "Speedo Converter E0021" without any other mods. This will simply convert my 180Km/h speedo readings to 180mph therefore bypassing the 180 km/h...
  10. G

180 KM/H LIMITER

bump!!! No Reply no indication no remarks. How do you all do this in te UK and are all your cars able to hit top speed after the SVA "chip" conversion.
  11. G

180 KM/H LIMITER

I am frustrated by not finding any other options than the chip to remove the 180 Km/H speed limiter. I have searched for a replacement CLUSTER to indicate cars full potential (i.e 240 Km/h). All i was able to find is the JDM type(e-bay) same one as I have. Anyone knows if there is a direct...
  12. G

DC5 FROM CYPRUS

Yea T666pr, I myself was so close on getting the RX8 but it looked kind of cheap judging on the exterior looks so the DC5 was my second choice.
  13. G

DC5 FROM CYPRUS

Should be getting it from the dealer by Friday, can't wait. I browsed through the site already; lots of info and asnwers to my questions. Hi to all members and thambs up for a great forum.