Recent content by Greedy Sheedy

1. Greedy Sheedy

New Member - Leicestershire

Love the red ones, very jealous!
  2. Greedy Sheedy

Wheels what fits and how they look

Pretty sure those will fit. I was recommended to check Fitment Industries, people put their fitment specs on there (example link below). It's really useful if you're not sure what fits and what you need to do to fit them. The example is what I'm hoping to achieve if I can find a place to roll...
  3. Greedy Sheedy

Sounds ambitious, lol. I imagine the camber would have to be ridiculous to tuck the wheel in under the arch but what do I know! Good luck.
  4. Greedy Sheedy

4 years on and I'm still looking... ET45-48 with 8.5s and a bit of camber (-2.5 front -1.6 back) and decent drop (not sure how low it was dropped, is there a way I can find out?) sound ok? Currently have 18x7.5s et42 I think, with a chunky 45 tyre profile. I was looking at either a 17 or 18 inch...
  5. Greedy Sheedy

No Clutch Pressure

Morning, I've just attempted to go to work this morning, car has been parked up since Friday evening, and I instantly noticed the clutch felt really loose. I dismissed it and started engine, tried to get it into gear and it wouldn't engage at all. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be...
  6. Greedy Sheedy

Knocking Noise

Hopefully not the shocks as the warranty will be gone on them now...would be typical. It wouldn't surprise me given the amount of massive potholes about, I should claim off the council! I'll pm you dude =)
  7. Greedy Sheedy

Knocking Noise

A little update and a few more questions. I replaced the drop links as they were looking a bit worn, however the knocking noise still persists and is also happening at higher speeds. Steering wheel shakes slightly over 60 and front end just feels.....loose. I have no idea and am not an expert...
  8. Greedy Sheedy

-2.5 on the front atm according to my TI Motorsport print out. But again that's with 18x7.5 (I don't know the offset of the wheel which is annoying and can't find any info about them online), tyres 215/45s. By staggered offset, I assume you mean front wheels have different offset to the rears...
  9. Greedy Sheedy

Hi Sam, Thanks for the response. Ok so if people run 17x9 on the front, would they most likely be running a similar set-up on the rear? Just a slightly higher offset? Also, with your rear clearance, is that clearance from the outside or inside (sorry I am a noob)? I'd prefer not to run much...
  10. Greedy Sheedy

I'm thinking of getting these Enkei nt03rr wheels (https://www.hyper-sport.co.uk/store/enkei-nt03rr). At the moment I hate the wheels I have on my car (were on it when I got it) and I especially hate the width (7,5), I just think it looks crap with my setup and need a change. What I was...
  11. Greedy Sheedy

Knocking Noise

Alright lads, thanks for the info. I'll take it to a garage to check it out!
  12. Greedy Sheedy

Honda Bristol meet - 12th May

How did this go? Any pics or anything?
  13. Greedy Sheedy

Front lips

Looks standard to me? I need to get a front lip as well so would be interested in responses. Have been looking at Rhino Lips for a while as it's a cheap option, but I'd have no idea how to make it look good so haven't taken the plunge yet..
  14. Greedy Sheedy

Knocking Noise

Morning Guys, Quick query if anyone has time to answer it. I've had a knocking noise on my car for a while, I started noticing it at very low speed cornering, however it seems to have got worse and worse and now I hear it a bit more going over bumps and it feels almost like the ride is stiffer...
  15. Greedy Sheedy

Honda Bristol meet - 12th May

Would like to come along but not sure I'm active enough on the forum to warrant it....basically, I have no mates haha!