Recent content by hoho

1. hoho

Kpro

I have Kpro V2 in the for sale section if you're interested
  2. hoho

Ulez tax and living in london

At the moment i think the checker on the tfl website only calculates each vehicle based on first date of registration, If your vehicle register after 2006 then its exempt. But yeah not good for people living in inner london boroughs
  3. hoho

A/C Condenser

Fits fine and I had no issues with it so far.
  4. hoho

Wheels what fits and how they look

Shortstuff had a set of evo 9 on his DC5. Pictures are on his build thread below. http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/30481-shortstuffs-dc5-254bhp-beauty/page-7?hl=shortstuff
  5. hoho

FL vs PFL braces? (mugen brace)

Pretty sure pfl and fl mugen braces are the same. My one came off a pfl and fitted fine on my fl. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. hoho

DC5 aircon condenser the same as EP3?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332061587069
  7. hoho

DC5 aircon condenser the same as EP3?

eBay america, thats where i got mines from. RSX model ones
  8. hoho

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

So what time we have to get there for? ...before it opens to the general public at 10am.
  9. hoho

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Received my Japfest tickets today by email. Anyone know where location T12 is?
  10. hoho

Engine Torque Damper Brackets

No problems mate :)
  11. hoho

17x8.5 et59

thanks for the reply guys, now I have a rough idea :)
  12. hoho

17x8.5 et59

Hi guys Just wondering if the following wheel size be ok for a dc5? 17x8.5J ET59 Cheers hoho
  13. hoho

Yeah I had the same issue before :p ...just pm tegiwa imports and ask them for a price on the bracket ;)
  14. hoho

You can order that bracket off tegiwa imports but they use the same design as the spoon ETD bracket, but it does the same job ;)
  15. hoho

Project Mu HC800 FRONT Break Pads Squealing!

According to the diagram on hendy performance, these pads tend to make more brake squealing noise.