Recent content by Jam_DC5

1. Jam_DC5

Brake servo refurbishment

Hi Mate, Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I'm having similar symptoms with mine after rebuilding the front calipers and fully bleeding the system. I expected to feel a big difference in firmness on the pedal but it's exactly the same as before, long pedal travel and hard pushing to...
  2. Jam_DC5

Facelift DC5 ABS Sensor - Minefield!

Thanks mate i'll try this but if even Amayama is showing a different connector type i'm not sure if i'll manage to get the right one :rolleyes: We shall see.
  3. Jam_DC5

Yeah, even on there it shows a male type connector but i need a female for some reason. Really not sure why mine is different
  4. Jam_DC5

Hi all, I need a bit of help to source a driver side rear ABS sensor for my facelift... I've asked around on some facebook groups and tried searching around for threads on other forums, and on some online parts stores but nothing seems to match what i need, and all the information seems a bit...
  5. Jam_DC5

Air assist valve bypass delete

hi Paul did you ever get round to doing this mod with the 3/8 NPT plug? Just ordered one myself instead of paying £93937472838 for the K tuned one so interested to see if it worked in the end? cheers
  6. Jam_DC5

Suspension geometry/design

Hi Gents, New to DC5 ownership, bought this facelift a few months back and the guy before me has done a fair bit of work to it and tracked it occasionally. I'm actually baffled how he's managed to take it on track with the bump steer behaviour on it currently - so i'm just trying to work my...