Facelift DC5 ABS Sensor - Minefield!

Jam_DC5

Hi all,

I need a bit of help to source a driver side rear ABS sensor for my facelift... I've asked around on some facebook groups and tried searching around for threads on other forums, and on some online parts stores but nothing seems to match what i need, and all the information seems a bit disjointed as to what is actually the correct sensor.

I've attached photos of each end of the sensor that i need;
- The connector end is an orange open-end female 2 pin connector.
- The sensor / transducer part which picks up on the hub is a metal elongated diamond shape, and the body of the sensor which locates into the hub is a large diameter plastic housing, as pictured.

So far i've found nothing which matches what i need. Some listings specify that they will fit pre-facelift but not facelift, some pictures show the sensor body as a narrow diameter, listings on Tegiwa show a photo but i'm unsure if this is a stock image which doesn't help me, and they're £150 which is a lot to outlay just to see if it's the correct one.

I'm at a loose end with it a bit, and would love it if someone could clarify exactly which sensor i need or has a part number or a link to a parts catalogue that i'd be able to find out a part number for myself. Frustrated!

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

JordanSuth

Advanced Member
I would personally go to Honda themselves and they'll get the right part. I would go for an OEM sensor anyway so might as well get it from them.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Jam_DC5

I would personally go to Honda themselves and they'll get the right part. I would go for an OEM sensor anyway so might as well get it from them.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Thanks mate i'll try this but if even Amayama is showing a different connector type i'm not sure if i'll manage to get the right one :rolleyes: We shall see.