Recent content by Jmc69

1. J

Troubleshooting

Thanks turns out I’m an idiot and had turned dial when cleaning , as for my other problems suspected timing chain stretched possibly threw the sensor (stretch + heat) coming up to 100k so changing the chain today plus full service hoping that sorts any issues failing that electrical hunt as...
  2. J

Troubleshooting

Edited* to say private roads , although I never said where or what roads still edited
  3. J

Troubleshooting

So... after thinking problem had resolved it’s self by back light on my cluster on dash has now went checked fuses none have blown . Any help would be appreciated,
  4. J

Troubleshooting

So found the CPS was the code but the eml likes to pick and choose when it wants to illuminate... so I’m lead to believe this could be a loom/connection issue again any input would be great as I said before this problem had occurred and thought it was due to faulty eld which was replaced along...
  5. J

Troubleshooting

My teg
  6. J

Troubleshooting

Hi all, new on the forum , bought dc5 last year with injen intake and sports manifold (dc I think) and updated fuel pump .... had issues with ELD which was replaced, anyway out in a blast tonight having fun with a 3 series on way home around 140mph on a PRIVATE ROAD I bogged out for a split...