Recent content by jonahdc5

1. J

Engine management light on? Self diagnosis.

Hi guys just had my mechanic round to read my fault code he had to enter civic type r like Grov but picked up code 41 which is the pre cat lambda sensor great!!!! where is the cheapest place to pick a new one up from seems like it may be main dealer as no one else seems to sell them?! why are...
  2. J

Cheers for that mate car seems to be running ok which is strange not sure if im brave enough to self diagnose might get my mechanic to look at it at the weekend!
  3. J

My engine management light came on this morning oh great! As cameroon95 has said above the links at the beginning of this page don't work? Any help would be appreciated cheers guys
  4. J

fn2 18" alloys help please

Can somebody please tell me what i will require to fit the above wheels to my dc5, ive heard i would require 3mm spacers on the front in order to clear the brembos is this correct? And can someone pls confirm the offset of these wheels i believe they are et 55?? Again would be greatful if...
  5. J

FRSU QUESTION

ok cheers for that!!! ill just make sure i stay away from those square tyres lol
  6. J

FRSU QUESTION

Hi guys, Ive recently had a frsu done but just wanted to know if i changed the wheels in the future and they were a different offset would i need to have it set up again? The wheels on it atm are 18"s and i would probably go 18"s again keeping the tyre sizes the same.
  7. J

Eibach pro spring kit and FRSU now done what a difference!!!

was gonna go a different colour mate,this guy wanted £65 per wheel plus vat seems abit steep to me?
  8. J

davidpingu-phone a local wheel refurb company today for a quote, they wanted £315!!! Not impressed considering we done loads of work for them back along aswell, So probably end up getting a new set of rims anyway now which is sooooooo annoying considering ive just paid to have a frsu done with...
  9. J

New Honda Badge

Hi mate i recently received the front and rear badges from this seller aint fitted them yet probably do it this week at some point let us know how the rear one goes as need to know how to remove my old not sure if any inside trim panels will have to be removed?
  10. J

davidpingu-No clearance issues mate as its only a subtle drop tbh. The code i thought was my locking wheel nut code turned out to be my key code sorry mate turns out i dont have it after all! PORTHOS- Just out of interest what offset are your 18"s?
  11. J

Ah right do they really make that much of a difference then? Dave got the car set up at pro tyre in exeter mate told them the settings i wanted and they set it up to suit really drives so much better now will try and upload some pics this coming week mate. Wanted to go abit lower tbh but with...
  12. J

dont mean to sound stupid but what are ARB'S??
  13. J

Hi guys, Just had the following work carried out on the teg and what a difference it has made the car feels so much better now alot less crashier than the oem springs but nice and stiff in the twisties will try and get some pics up this week as im off work-just need to give her a clean first lol.
  14. J

Thank F*$% it wasnt the teg!!!!

Hey guys quick update, turns out her daughter who she was following in another car is a police officer haha. God knows what they were upto but alot of things dont tie up for one what is a 60 yr granny doing driving a new sporty corsa i dont even think it was her car more likely her daughters...