Recent content by JonnyS

1. J

My first Type R

Several I think m8 :D
  2. J

My first Type R

Called A-Plan for insurance. As I needed to renew my other car insurance, I've done both through them. As I didn't have any no-claims to put towards the Integra, they are going to match my no-claims on my first car (6 years) on the Integra, which is nice :D So I've got a quote for £699...
  3. J

My first Type R

My cheapest quote so far was through Warwick Davis Insurance Consultants. 01903 238889, www.warwick-davis.co.uk. I'll try A-Plan too though... Cheers for all the advice. :D
  4. J

My first Type R

The importers are Japanese Performance Cars, and he's told me it's a 4.5 grade, A grade interior. Cheapest quote I've got so far is £900 - tried Tesco as my other car's insured with them, but they wanted £1600 :( Are there any other questions I should be asking the importers? Thanks...
  5. J

My first Type R

I'm thinking of buying a DC5 (still trying to get to grips with the terminology), but could do with some advice from the experts... I've been offered a red one, Dec 2002, 4500 miles with the C package for just over £17k by an importer. Does this sound like a reasonable deal ? Difficult to...