Recent content by Kenz

1. Kenz

Insurance pay out.

If they offer me enough from a pay out I‘ll probably just take the money and leave it. Not sure I have the time or can be bothered with the hassle of breaking it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Kenz

Insurance pay out.

For sure, it‘s something I‘ve never really considered as to be honest it‘s something you hope you never have to do. But for the extra £20 it‘s worth it. Waiting on copart to assess the damage and then see what happens with the offer etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Kenz

Insurance pay out.

It‘ll be wrote off mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Kenz

Insurance pay out.

I‘ve got my value as 9 but it‘s not agreed valuation. I‘ll want that as a minimum I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Kenz

Insurance pay out.

I told them a vehicle value but wasn‘t sure if this was agreed value. I don‘t think I‘ll be able to buy it back unfortunately, there‘s a lot of parts worth buying back and if I can buy it then I will. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Kenz

Insurance pay out.

Hi, Unfortunately my car has been written off, and will be beyond economical repair. Has anyone had to claim through highway insurance, there a broker as part of LV. All mods were declared, but I‘m not sure what to expect from the assessment/valuation. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. Kenz

Camber question.

I have -2.2 front camber on mine with spoon springs and eibach camber bolts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Kenz

Jerky throttle.

Ive noticed the problem seemed to get worse over time though, or so it seemed. I had a RPC flywheel fitted in June or July so it might have been more apparent after that possibly. My car has been sorned for a few weeks now and hasn't moved or been started in a month, so ill have to try address...
  9. Kenz

Jerky throttle.

Cheers [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Kenz

Jerky throttle.

Hi, looking to see if anyone has had this issue before. In the middle of summer I noticed my car began to surge ever so slightly on long trips, part throttle at 80mph for example, you could feel the car hesitate slightly every now and then. I just put it down to the hot weather we were having...
  11. Kenz

Valve clearances.

I had my valve clearances adjusted about 2 months ago, since then the car has been driving fine but there seems to be more engine noise, it‘s like a ticking/injector noise? I thought it may have calmed down but it hasn‘t changed, the car was definitely quieter before they were adjusted. Has...
  12. Kenz

Skunk2 throttle body.

Cheers for the reply‘s, will get it fitted and hopefully mapped before I put the car away for winter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Kenz

RBC v RRC inlet manifolds - the difference and what you would go for

My cross over is at 4500 which seems to be a good point, 90mph before vtec in 6th with standard final drive, so on a good run fuel economy is good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Kenz

RBC v RRC inlet manifolds - the difference and what you would go for

Agreed, 250 at efi is impressive. Let us know how you get on Marc after you get the car back from Chris, hopefully he can find a simple fix and sort the rough idle and maybe extract a little more power [emoji846]. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Kenz

Skunk2 throttle body.

Okay thanks for the input, I think I may try it and see how I get on. How long did you use it for without any issues? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk