Recent content by Kev.W

1. Kev.W

DC5 N.Wales camping meet (August 2nd-4th)

I‘m happy with any number, I‘m just interested in the welsh roads; done it so many times for work in vans and Vauxhall‘s, it would be nice to do it in a proper car for a change haha
  2. Kev.W

I can come for that weekend, well from Saturday but I‘ll be there quite early [emoji1303] Crazylegs (Yes) Coyote_DC5 (Yes) Skengdr (Yes) Kev.W (Yes Sat-Sun)
  3. Kev.W

Nope haha I‘m from Derby
  4. Kev.W

I may just pop over for the Saturday drive as I‘ve got a stag night on the 27th July
  5. Kev.W

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Could you take me off the attending list as I won‘t make it now [emoji17]
  6. Kev.W

Ahh easy as that; it‘s DC54 WYN [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Kev.W

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

I‘ll be there; just not in my car. Will come see you all while I‘m there though
  8. Kev.W

I‘m game for this but I can‘t read hardly any of your post so I don‘t know details of what you need me to do Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Kev.W

Insurance Nightmare after claiming through Highway

This is a worrying thought as I‘m insured with Highway through Greenlight! [emoji15] Surely this isn‘t right and they can‘t do this; voicing the same as Chris, I‘d go seek legal advise and speak to an ombudsman Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Kev.W

Modulo Trim

I have the full interior trim and lip kit Modulo; mines like a brush metal effect too on a facelift
  11. Kev.W

Spoon Blue wide view mirror glass fitted, before and after picture

Yeah this is what I done but not particularly happy with the finish; I was wondering if anyone else has tried removing the OEM mirror to fit as this is what I‘m thinking of trying.
  12. Kev.W

Spoon Blue wide view mirror glass fitted, before and after picture

Did you remove the old mirror to fit or just stick on top?
  13. Kev.W

Creaky rear end

This is the same as mine, creaked prior to changing any suspension too and I‘ve still not worked out where it‘s coming from either [emoji848]
  14. Kev.W

From Chris Martin to me ......... so Hello!

Sounds a good plan to me, should create a meet for beginning of November [emoji1303]