Recent content by Kevin85

1. Kevin85

Alignment

This thread has been... interesting. Providing the bushes and diff are in good condition, caster and bump steer are the main causes of the wandering feeling so many people talk about. Caster can be good as it gives you dynamic camber, effectively something for nothing and extremely useful on...
  2. Kevin85

Brands Hatch 10/07/2018 Incar footage

ok? I just wanted to compare, as I do review my footage and my quickest is 56.0. It's a good way to see where I can be faster. fyi, using a stopwatch is also very not allowed.
  3. Kevin85

Brands Hatch 10/07/2018 Incar footage

Which session is the 56 second lap in?
  4. Kevin85

Ohlin coilovers

Did you find somewhere?
  5. Kevin85

Respraying Advan RG Wheels?

9 months is a short period of time. Currently it will still be flexible, in a couple of years it will become brittle and more prone to chips.
  6. Kevin85

Anyone fancy 9th Dec brands £149 with MSV

I thought we agreed that was going to be our little secret? :p
  7. Kevin85

Wheels what fits and how they look

Afaik B16's don't come with adjustable top mounts, so you wont be able to get anywhere near the amount of camber you'll need to fit them under the arch. :( They might fit with enough ride height, but It depends how much 'poke' you're happy to run.
  8. Kevin85

Respraying Advan RG Wheels?

I would personally advise against having them powder coated. They will look far better with wet paint, as it's a thinner layer and will allow for the crisp lines of a quality wheel to show through. You'll also probably struggle to get something anywhere near as vibrant as the original Advan...
  9. Kevin85

Rear camber arms

Having the correct hardware to fit the parts isn't asking for everything, it's basic! The cost of a nut and a single bend bracket is minuscule. It comes back to my gripe with them spending so much on the 'fancy' packaging and missing out the basics. My geo is checked and set every couple of...
  10. Kevin85

Rear camber arms

I don't agree with the calls that Skunk2 are good quality. Firstly: they use thin aluminium locking nuts on the adjustment turnbuckle, so don't expect them to come undone without damage or at all if you're planning on installing them and leaving them for several years of weather. Secondly, the...
  11. Kevin85

Review: Tegiwa ARB DC5

Haha, bussteed. Chris often confuses his opinion with fact. I would never do such a thing.
  12. Kevin85

It sounds like you may have not tightened the locking nut?
  13. Kevin85

I was being facetious towards the mention of thread pitches and metal. I am genuinely interested in the issues you had with the supplied links. What do you mean by too much movement?
  14. Kevin85

Please do, I enjoy learning.