Recent content by Kris!

1. Kris!

Nippon Races 3,4 & 5 (Pembrey Results)

Ok first off apologies if this isnt up to my normal standards. Not only am I off away for 5 days in about half hour, but I dont think i've ever had to drive as hard as I did this weekend so I seem to have memory loss from most of the races.......luckily we ran an in-car camera for all 3 races so...
  2. Kris!

Nippon challenge - Snetterton race report

The Nippon will get busier dont worry, 2 Hondas pulled out at the last minute due to problems and I know of another 3 that will be joning very shortly, not bad for its 2nd year 8)
  3. Kris!

Nippon challenge - Snetterton race report

I believe it was Nigel Aines in the DC5, its still a heavy car as its used in Britcar/Tin tops etc so has to try and follow quite a few different sets of rules. He was running A048's so wasnt able to take any points in the Nippon, but I believe he was doing 6 seperate races over the weekend :o
  4. Kris!

Nippon Races 1 and 2 - Snetterton Race Report

Heres some video action taken by Richy................. Round 1 - Snetterton - Race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T49xGTe8-LE Round 2 - Snetterton - Race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQod8JJAHg And some more cracking pics courtesy af Alan Ballantyne...........
  5. Kris!

Nippon Races 1 and 2 - Snetterton Race Report

Well the winter break was over before it started and the hope of having a few quiet months never really materialsied, well not for Richy anyway. This weeked saw the start of the 2009 Nippon race series and Snetterton was the venue for the opening rounds. Although having driven here before, the...
  6. Kris!

Nippon Test Day - Silverstone

Well last year I spent most of the time going backwards through turn 1 in most races so I wouldnt worry too much :oops: I dont actually think many people have even weighed their cars yet or put them on the rollers so there will be some shock come weighing in time at Snett I reckon :D All...
  7. Kris!

Car setup is getting there, driver skill however................ :xhelp: :lol:
  8. Kris!

Cheers Brian, At least Paul isnt as stupid as the rest of us and spending money we dont have :oops: and IIRC, there was very little between us at Snett in qualifying. I have no doubt there has been some weight saving going on and the suspension and aero was working very well before so GT250...
  9. Kris!

Yeah you would love that wouldnt you :D GT250 it is i'm afraid :xcheers:
  10. Kris!

Everyone in a Honda last year had a white car with carbon bonnet so it had to be bright this year :D Heres a few pics taken half way through the installation but will get some proper finished ones sorted soon :arrow:
  11. Kris!

So last Friday saw the opening Test day of the season held at Silverstone and part organised by the Red Dragon race and Track club (Nippon for the rest of you). The little Civic had been away with Richy and Simon (Performance-Autoworks) for the past month or so for a gearbox rebuild and new...