Recent content by mike.williams

1. mike.williams

Loose front end?

Nobody knows this chassis better than Rob!
  2. mike.williams

Loose front end?

I will do. The clubrace are pretty much CRD but with higher spring rates 9kg/16kg and valved to suit instead of 8kg/12kg of the normal CRD+. Normal CRD+ with a bigger rear arb will be a very good fast road and trackday setup. I just chose the clubrace as i know what i wanted from the car...
  3. mike.williams

Loose front end?

its probably the soft spring rate and lack of dampening adjustment, ad08r can get sticky when up to temperature but also they can take a little while to warm up, cold ad08r for my staggered setup have always over steered when cold im in the process of fitting some meister clubrace to mine...
  4. mike.williams

MeisterR ClubRace Coilovers: Affordable Track Focused Suspension

also what are the difference between these and the GT1?
  5. mike.williams

Jerrick, i am also interested in the background of these shocks. are they rebuilt CRD+? also what is the difference between the CRD and the CRD+ models? thanks
  6. mike.williams

Ideal spring rates. Would be perfectly useable on road too. What is your estimated cost? Any clubrace option for a cl9 accord?
  7. mike.williams

R888r

r888r is a slightly different design to the r888 but will be perfectly fine on an 8j as they run wide anyway.
  8. mike.williams

5.84 Final Drive Review

I have a 5.3 now and its good for road and track. I am however going to get an ep 6th fitted to drop the cruising revs. The only track i hit 6th gear on was rockingham but I realised it was better to hang on in 5th also i felt the 4.7 would have suited the in field section better but for my...
  9. mike.williams

Pracworks Carbon Intake Manifold

I follow a malaysian tuning shop on IG called DNT-tune The intake alone is netting an extra 10hp on a couple of k20a euroR 's
  10. mike.williams

Seat belt length of rear seats for child car seats?

Our recaro group 0 seat had an isofix base that the seat clipped into. That was a good one If I remember rightly we bought this to replace the one where the belt wasnt long enough in my accord estate. The recaro could also be used with a 3 point if it was long enough
  11. mike.williams

Seat belt length of rear seats for child car seats?

My son didnt ride in mine till he was in a forward facing seat ( had a roll cage in until he was one so he couldnt have gone in it anyway). He has a recaro now which uses the 3 point belt fine. I cant say if its long enough in the teg but i had trouble with the belt length in my old accord...
  12. mike.williams

Sard Sports Cat Converter

Im looking at adding a sports cat to my system in the future. Without it there are noticeable fumes, i have been decatted for about 5 years now. MOT's arent a problem for me but now i drive my little boy around in the car i would prefer to run a cat. The sard looks like a great setup, im not...
  13. mike.williams

New PBS pads

Really really good pads. Ill run them again after im done with these Mu hc800
  14. mike.williams

Steering rack boot clip - part number?

i used an passenger side ep3 one with no issues 1X Bellows band B ( boot clip) 53449S5AJ01