MeisterR ClubRace Coilovers: Affordable Track Focused Suspension

MeisterR

We have been working on an "affordable" track focused setup for the EP3 / DC5 platform, and it is here... MeisterR ClubRace Coilovers.
This is our first production batch so I want to get some opinion on what members think and if it is something you want MeisterR to continue offering.

ClubRace Springs Rate:
Front: 9kg/mm
Rear: 16kg/mm

Dampers are adjustable mono-tube damper with valving paired to the springs rate.
Critical damping is right at the top and most driver will be within the top 5 clicks on track.
The front upper hub hole also have been elongated to enable over 3 degrees of negative camber.

These are design for performance using high grip tires such as Toyo R888 / Advan A048 / etc.

Let me know what you think, let me know any questions you may have.
I want to hear what the community think on "budget friendly" track setup such as the ClubRace.

Note: The DC5 will require the use of EP3 front track rod ends.

Jerrick

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Ideal spring rates.

Would be perfectly useable on road too.

What is your estimated cost?

Any clubrace option for a cl9 accord?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Note: The DC5 will require the use of EP3 front track rod ends.

Jerrick
Hi I have pm'd about this, will they also require the spacers used for the rears (like the Bilsteins)?

Thanks

Carl

MeisterR

The DC5 ClubRace will retail at £929.
This including a new set of EP3 track rod end, so there is nothing else needed.
The entire setup is compete ready to bolt on out of the box.

mike.williams said:
Ideal spring rates.

Would be perfectly useable on road too.

What is your estimated cost?

Any clubrace option for a cl9 accord?
The ClubRace might be a little tail happy on the road.
I would advise caution if used on the road just because that back end are designed to be lively with this setup.

The ClubRace is a limited production setup designed for consumers who want a track focused setup on popular models.
Therefore, we won't have it for CL9.

For those customer who want a track focused setup on more rare model, we do offer a custom build GT1 program.

carl hammond said:
Hi I have pm'd about this, will they also require the spacers used for the rears (like the Bilsteins)?

Thanks

Carl
This setup have all the necessary fitting kit.
The rear bushes are a bit more narrow, but we have a custom made spacers that are design to go over the standard bush included.
So it won't be just a few flimsy washer, but a proper fitted spacer.

Jerrick

Tuneboy

Advanced Member
Hi Jerrick, is a upgrade from existing CRD+ to these? Wheres the difference? Springs? Are they interchangeable?

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Jerrick, i am also interested in the background of these shocks.

are they rebuilt CRD+?

also what is the difference between the CRD and the CRD+ models?

thanks