Recent content by Mikedc588

1. Mikedc588

Does anyone know where she is? (My old Dc5 that is)

I had already checked that, I maybe thought someone had garaged it.
  2. Mikedc588

Does anyone know where she is? (My old Dc5 that is)

Hi all, I haven’t been on this forum in a while, since selling my dc5 about 5 years ago Infact. I’ve always wondered what happened to her..after owning several other cars (e92 m3, fk2 type r and currently an m2) I’ve always thought it’s the one that got away. I first bought my silver dc5 type...
  3. Mikedc588

new silver dc5 owner

:xwavey: I've been on this forum 2 weeks now and i finally picked up my frist dc5 yesterday off of one of the forum members, its an absolute cracker of a car..after owning 2 ep3's one dc2 i can finally say this really doesn't disappoint. looking forward to the shows and meets ahead.
  4. Mikedc588

History of wj51 euw?

I viewed it at the focus direct centre in yate,Bristol there's a lot of mixed reviews of the service etc but a couple of people like what they do for the ford enthusiasts..I didn't think it was serious.i might see what it's like after they've "fixed" it, might even get a mechanic friend to do a...
  5. Mikedc588

History of wj51 euw?

Cheers mark, you guys are pretty helpful I must say.il drop this guy a pm see If I can't narrow the issue down..I personally think this monkey for a salesman jet washed the engine bay or had it steam cleaned and its affected it in some way or other..he said he'd get his "workshop" to have a look...
  6. Mikedc588

History of wj51 euw?

Wow you guys are fast at replying!, that's an interesting read..no doubt the cars bodywork was probably the best ive seen so far,but it really let me down on the test drive, does anyone know what kind of problem it might be? vtec engaged but the misfiring seemed strange..not to mention the...
  7. Mikedc588

History of wj51 euw?

Hello all, I've just signed up to the forum after previously being an owner of a dc2 I now find myself in a market for a nice 5' : )..Ive started looking at a few just to see what there like..I visited a nice clean white one today with the reg WJ51 EUW in Bristol. Apparently the owner traded in...