Recent content by moeyR

1. moeyR

Vibratechnics Mounts

Hi Kenz, so cabin noise is minimal? Not to a point where it's unbearable?i have currently RS series mounts, they are so noisy and immense vibrations! Any vibrations for instance, gear change?I was thinking either OEM or VT, I but after great reviews I think VT, planning to order next week.
  2. moeyR

Vibratechnics Mounts

Thanks for the info MrRy!
  3. moeyR

Vibratechnics Mounts

Sounds like they're amazing mounts! Thanks for the feedback guys! I have been researching into them and all good reviews. So would anyone know if I need another front engine mount, with the vibratechnics? Or just fine on the 3 mounts? Any info much appreciated
  4. moeyR

Vibratechnics Mounts

Hello everyone! I'm looking at the vibratechnic mounts. There are only 3 mounts, would I need a front engine mount too? Has anyone got these on their car? What are they like? Vibrations? Thanks!
  5. moeyR

Vibratechnics mounts

Hello everyone! I'm looking at the vibratechnics mounts at the moment. It says there are only 3 mounts. Would I need a front engine mount? Anyone who has these on their car?are there any vibrations? Thanks!
  6. moeyR

OEM engine mounts

Thanks Tonksy, will do thanks
  7. moeyR

OEM engine mounts

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a full set of OEM mounts. Does anyone know where is the best place to get purchase them?
  8. moeyR

DC5 clutch

Thanks guys! Looks like OEM clutch after a long decision! Let's see if the flywheel is ok, As it's very good quality, but if needed to be changed, now is WHICH flywheel?! Oh decisions...
  9. moeyR

DC5 clutch

Thanks everyone! Yes, still not sure if the flywheel needs to be changed, but is advisable right? Im likely to purchase one, but deciding which flywheel. At the moment, I'm thinking exedy stage 1 with (maybe) exedy flywheel. Anyone with this setup, feedback much appreciated! Thanks!
  10. moeyR

DC5 clutch

Hello everyone, it's time for me to change the clutch. I was wondering where I can get OEM clutch from? Also is it recommended to change the flywheel too? Thanks!
  11. moeyR

REV DROP

hi all!..i have a problem, my CEL light comes up with fault P1167-primary sensor, the problem is my revs drop below 1k when braking, or just tapping on the gas pedal, its dropping to about 500 rpms..then rises to normal idle. what causes this?..i have installed new sensor, but the problem is...
  12. moeyR

CLUTCH- ORC 309 clutch

hi all..can anyone tell me where is the best price to pay for this clutch?and where?..or does anyone recommend a good clutch?..thanks! :D
  13. moeyR

where?

thanks...but they dont stock them...i went for F1s A..hope i made a good choice! :D