Recent content by Mr_GaBIG

1. M

My PC is better then yours thread - show your specs!

4 year old system...but here goes...lol Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Antec 900 PC Case Hyper-R 650 WATTS power supply Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 clocked at 3.1 GHz Artic Cooler 7 heatsink Corsair XMS2 4GB DDR2 PC2-6400C4 - voltage modded to 2.1v 250GB WD Harddrive ASUS P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard...
  2. M

Modern Warfare 2

Username: mrgabig be on in 10-15 mins. On it all day next week.....so anyone interested ... ADD ME !!! \:D/ :xyes: :xcheers:
  3. M

1.6 civic VTi

Damn, I can't believe you owned a VTi at the age of 18, insurance must have cost alot :D
  4. M

1.6 civic VTi

So what did you to the engine/suspension for it to be 'heavily modded' ?
  5. M

1.6 civic VTi

:lol: :lol: :lol: Okay, now I understand why you made those comments :D Nice choice of cars :wink:
  6. M

1.6 civic VTi

But that's in the wet... I have to disagree there, the Civic has good handling, it is very good for a standard (non Type R) car. The Civic 1.6 VTi is an amazing car when you think about the power, it has 158bhp from a 1.6 so it is the most powerful 1.6 N/A car sold in UK :D
  7. M

1.6 civic VTi

Well if you have 17" on what do you expect? :roll:
  8. M

New DC5 4-1 Manifold From GP Shop

Yo Franz, why didn't you get the Mugen manifold? :D
  9. M

Best bolt on Mods

Yo Nate Dogg, Nothing out there is the best, everything has its own qualities, it is best for you to search on this forum as there a few dyno results from various DC5 owners which may make your own mind up. Always take your time when buying items for your car, never rush :D
  10. M

Can anyone recommend good places to look for a DC2

www.AutoTrader.co.uk is your friend :D
  11. M

TEINS now fitted

Which coilovers did you have on the CTR?
  12. M

need new brakes.....

I personally would not go for EBC. I would instead for something like Black Diamond, DBA or some Brembo blanks. They are all really good brake discs for the money. For pads; get some Fast Road Pagid pads, they will be up for the job to stop the ITR. :D
  13. M

K20 Pro ... Am I happy .... YES very happy

No worries Mark 8) :wink: I reckon the reason why you do not feel a loss in power is because of the VTEC engagement at that point. Do you feel the VTEC kick in?
  14. M

So what is your crossover set at then?
  15. M

Looks like it is at 4400rpm Your torque curve is very bumpy and does not look right, it needs to be smoother; there is a huge dip before the crossover.