Recent content by Mullyace

1. Mullyace

Bedford SEN, Sat 21st of July Full Day - Open Pit Lane £169.00

Have booked on for this one 👍
  2. Mullyace

Bedford SEN, Sat 21st of July Full Day - Open Pit Lane £169.00

Could very well be up for this. It is the same weekend as Mimms, so might do this on the Saturday and stay local for Mimms on the Sunday! Will let you know if I book on Mark!
  3. Mullyace

Tunerfest south @ brands hatch 24/6/18

Count me in!!! 1. Alexander0628 2. Jamessb 3. Mullyace
  4. Mullyace

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

What part?
  5. Mullyace

These are the Fibreworxs ones... fitment is not to bad at all, for fibre glass, the bonnet line is a little bit out but that could be caused by the carbon bonnet.
  6. Mullyace

Yeah, for the price and being fibreglass they do fit pretty well, bit of a gap against the bonnet but that might be more exaggerated due to having a non standard bonnet
  7. Mullyace

I have mine fitted... I'll grab some photos of the 'details' tomorrow for you
  8. Mullyace

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

what hotel are people staying at on the Saturday?
  9. Mullyace

Mugen skirts

Got any you want to sell 😂 Cheers guys, looks like the issues I'm having are pretty standard then unfortunately. Have to have a think and come up with a solution
  10. Mullyace

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Getting my wings fitted [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Mullyace

Mugen skirts

Morning all, Does anyone have any photos of the genuin or rep ones, I'm looking for photos of them under the door. My guy is having troubles fitting mine and there is a bit of a gap between the skirt and the car under the door. If anyone has any photos of them being fitted that would be...
  12. Mullyace

Need help with Eibach sportline vs pro, any pictures?

I've got the sportlines, and hate how the rear looks on them. I can't fault how it handles and rides on them. It's just the way it looks what I don't like.
  13. Mullyace

Mine came a few weeks ago. Quality does look very good, they seem very well made. I can't comment on the fitment yet, it is going into the body shop next week for 2/3 weeks. I'll pop some photos up when they are fitted.
  14. Mullyace

Will a bonnet fit in the boot?

Yep, as Chewy said, it will fit side on. 👍🏻
  15. Mullyace

Where does your DC5 originate from?

Going by the phone number in my maintenance book, mine came from Fukuyama City, Hiroshima. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk