Recent content by nathan94

1. nathan94

My dc5

Been a little busy and not posted for a while but this is the car built and I‘m use Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. nathan94

Updates on the build

They are 17x9 et35 with a 255/40/17 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. nathan94

Updates on the build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. nathan94

Jerking when feathering throttle at 2k rpm

Idle control valve.. mine used to do it a lot after leaving it stood around but after a very hard blast it was fine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. nathan94

Updates on the build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. nathan94

Full underside restoration

Thanks bud it‘s a long process but definitely worth it, close to 100 hours into the bottom side of the car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. nathan94

Full underside restoration

Hi guys just a few pictures of my dc5 that I am building into my dream track build but also restoring the hole car in the process. The car has been take back to bare metal and full stitch welded and then re sealed with a number of different processes and it‘s now back on the floor ready to...
  8. nathan94

Just a little change made to my dc5

I won‘t be doing any racing as of yet not sure if the money will be there to race :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. nathan94

I will be doing all the work :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. nathan94

Actually it‘s roughly the same weight as my old bolt in cage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. nathan94

Haven‘t posted on this in a very long time so just a little post about my dc5 full track build.. also anyone else having a big make over Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. nathan94

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Paid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. nathan94

Speed fab or solid fab exhaust

Thanks for the feed back guys really put on hold with that order now will have to look Into it a little more, I was running a skunk 2 mega power r that was amazing for power gains but very loud so good for any track use at all so want to keep something with good power and flow but also want it...
  14. nathan94

Speed fab or solid fab exhaust

Hi guys just looking to see if anyone is running a speed fab exhaust on a dc5 just looking for videos of sound a quality before making my decision, I‘ve seen a few videos of the solidfab just want to make the right decision. Thanks for any help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. nathan94

Forum Message

Hi guys just like to start by wishing everyone a happy new year and hope 2018 brings good things to all your builds, just like to show everyone my car and hopefully get it back up and running to join you guys at the shows and meet some new people this year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk