Recent content by Neith

1. Neith

Tegiwa Parcel Shelf

My DC5 doesn't have the tinted windows and because of that anyone could see in the boot, which wasn't ideal if you're leaving the car unattended. We all know that the DC5 Honda Access parcel shelves are getting almost impossible to find/very expensive, but it wasn't until a few days ago I...
  2. Neith

Satin silver DC5

Welcome! Is that Mike from Torque GT's old car? I remember seeing it advertised on there a few months back. Looks great and good to see one of the rarer colours!
  3. Neith

DC5 query on data check

If the car has been at an auction in Japan, the CarVX report should include the auction sheets (which will have the VIN and the trim on it). Not sure why some cars seem to show as a Type S, mine says Type R for sure.
  4. Neith

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

Which headunit is it? I think there were a couple of options from factory. Mine has the 6CD/Minidisc; definitely doesn't have a front aux or USB. They're pretty ancient headunits so might be worth packing a few CDs for the trip!
  5. Neith

£30k for a S15 is crazy (coming from someone who owned a S15 a few years ago). You can still get S15 fresh imports for around £20k, but certain spec will cost more. That white one you linked looks like it has the full OEM Aero kit, which is worth a fortune. You can get a half-aero version (which...
  6. Neith

I paid around £12.5k for my DC5 a few months ago, but even in a few months they've crept up to around £14-15k. The black one for just under £20k is a bit unrealistic, but given how fast prices are starting to go up I don't think it'll be too long until we're there. As above it's affecting a lot...
  7. Neith

New DC5 owner from Middlesbrough

To be honest, mine had a lot of problems while I owned it, but when it did work it was a great car. That was close to standard too; great chassis and fun to drive. Had it on track at Snetterton and that did expose the standard brakes and suspension a little!
  8. Neith

Thanks everyone! Really happy with the car; it's a shame I can't take it out for a proper run yet but we're all in the same situation I guess :confused:. Maybe for the best with all the salt on the roads! Did have a brief scare earlier when the bonnet wouldn't open (interior handle popped it...
  9. Neith

Hi everyone, I've just had my DC5 delivered today so thought I'd best sign up as this site was really useful when researching the cars. The car is a 2001 ITR in Arctic Blue with the blue Recaros. It's completely standard barring an alarm and is just under 80k miles. Seems to be base spec (no...