Recent content by Nostromo

1. N

Hi from West Sussex

Hi Dave, thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll have a poke around tomorrow and if it's there, I'll pull it out - bit of weight saving. Pretty sure the car has had a big stereo at some point as there's some hefty power cables under the bonnet leading into the cabin. Appears the car has a few...
  2. N

Hi from West Sussex

Hi Mike, I'm not sure who imported the car so could have been you? I've just spent the last hour looking for a switch! There just isn't one. There is wiring into the car though. I also don't have a rear fog light... or if I do, maybe the switch is hiding in the same place as for the fronts...
  3. N

Hi from West Sussex

Hi Paul, as I say, I've not really had a good chance to look around. The car is wedged into the garage until my current daily is collected, then I can get my teeth into it. Am thinking of taking the fogs off and sticking them on eBay. Appear to be quite a rare addition so maybe if I can get a...
  4. N

Hi from West Sussex

Hi Carl, all sorts really mate. It's missing bits of trim, the seats need a tidy, theres a bit of rust, there's a mystery bracket, boot carpets been cut, fog lamps but no switch, rear wiper twisty knob but no rear wiper, fuel cap needs replacing, wheel nuts need replacing, glove box and boot...
  5. N

Hi from West Sussex

Good evening all, have just bought my first Integra. It's a pfl and is a bit of a project as well as my daily, not that it'll get driven much while I'm working from home. It's got plenty of bits and pieces that need sorting out so I'll be asking lots of questions (I'll check the search first...