Recent content by PaulDC5

1. PaulDC5

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

Im through in Inverness mate so not far away.
  2. PaulDC5

Looks nice mate. To be honest we havent done much since we got it my wife drives it most of the time. I have changed the wheels as i wasnt fond of the standard ones, fitted some wind deflectors, mud flaps and also changed out the horrible standard exhaust tips for black Akrapovic tips. The...
  3. PaulDC5

Yeah very few about that's why we went for one. Hyundai have just released a facelift version with the option of a DCT box which im kind of wishing i held out and got but cant fault the car i got (apart from the gearbox) 2019 model with 10k on the clock for £22,500. Yeah R35 it was running...
  4. PaulDC5

12k seems about right too me. I know people always speculate on what they think particular cars are going to gain value in the future. I bought the DC5 to use and enjoy over the summer months and hopefully with the intention of it holding its value at least if not slightly increase in value. I...
  5. PaulDC5

Cheers mate, yeah the colour really makes the car stand out . As i said it really is a peach of a car especially with all the standard equipment you get along with a 5 year warranty. One gripe about it is i find the gearbox a bit notchy the gearbox in my DC5 is actually a lot better. Its not...
  6. PaulDC5

Yes the I30N really is a fantastic car. Very very capable handles extremely well and has to be the most specced car from factory that i have ever owned. It literally has everything you would want as standard. My one is in performance blue as well so it really stands out against most of its other...
  7. PaulDC5

What are peoples views on what the current value of the DC5's are roughly at? I know the second hand car market is currently very strong but the price of some of the DC5s available online seem vastly overpriced. I know a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it as others have said...
  8. PaulDC5

Steering Wheel Refurb

Yeah it looks a bit fiddly I think but for the price it’s worth a go.
  9. PaulDC5

Steering Wheel Refurb

Yeah I have found the kit. I’ll get one ordered worth a try!
  10. PaulDC5

Steering Wheel Refurb

Thanks mate. I think I found something from East Detailing... did you try that yourself? Think it was from one of your previous posts
  11. PaulDC5

Steering Wheel Refurb

Hi All, Recently picked up a DC5 as a weekend toy to have along side my Hyundai I30N. It’s a very tidy example very happy with it! One thing I want to look at is refurbing the standard momo wheel as it has a bit of wear and tear. Anyone ever tackled this themselves? What’s the best way to go...