Recent content by rascal69

1. R

DC5 to Evo??

Evo 8 image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr Exige Untitled by arfanrasul, on Flickr Upgraded to 260. Not had exige long and only used it couple of times. My opinion might change. It is great looking though
  2. R

DC5 to Evo??

I sold my dc5 for evo. Yes bills are a lot more. Really bad on fuel. Some big bills but I still loved my evos Had a 7 Jdm Gsr then sold that for a modified 8 gsr. Both now gone and I have a lotus exige. I still miss the Evo and have been tempted to buy another after lotus. 6 Rs it would...
  3. R

Brian's nhb dc5

He needs his max racing bonnet back on and I said stock front with mugen lip. But we will see. It does it get used a lot
  4. R

Brian's nhb dc5

Good friend of mine Brian asked to have his dc5 cleaned up a little before last years scs car show. A few pictures from the detail image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr...
  5. R

Milano Red DC5 - Stage 2 Enhancement Detail

Am overwhelmed with the praise Stuart. Thanks a lot and it was a pleasure. Was one of favourites from 2014.
  6. R

Wheels what fits and how they look

I ran 215 on my 8 inch enkeis. Tyres were federal rsrs and it was stretched. But semi slicks are chunky tyres
  7. R

225 will fit 8.5 fine. 9 inches is 228 mm 8 inches is 203mm
  8. R

Just roll the arches. I had 17x8 et 45 and I had good bit of room. With my arches rolled and some camber I think a et35 would be easy lowered on coliovers
  9. R

Car Cancer!!!

I would look at bilt hammers products. Worth it tbh. Personally I would do it once and do it right. Rub it all back to bare metal. Treat. Apply rust bullet. Paint. Clear, then seal with stonechip.
  10. R

What colour to wrap my dc5?!

Yellow or matt grey
  11. R

Final Drive

I have had a normal final drive - changed to 5.46 and also a jdm ep3 with a spoon 5.1. It doesn't affect mpg too much. I was averaging 250-300 miles per tank town driving mostly. Costs - it cost me a fair whack tbh. I took it to Honda first of all. I had a new clutch, flywheel, mfactory lsd...
  12. R

Custom VS Spoon Setup

I would say custom aswell. 3inch will free up some hp. Spoon is only 2 1/4 which will be holding it back. 3inch exhaust will make more power on na car aswell compared to spoon etc Friend had a 3 inch custom system on k20a ek9 and it made 260hp at tdi north. Where as i made 250hp with 2.5 inch...
  13. R

What is your favourite DC5 front lip?

Haha thanks :)
  14. R

Why should i keep the teg?

I run mines daily. Just pay what I have to. Don't think about it ha
  15. R

What is your favourite DC5 front lip?

Ings, mugen or optional extra one. Rest look too much or dont go with lines of the car.