Recent content by richie79

1. R

Everyday day?

Trouble is I want a track/toy but also want a daily as well but can't afford two cars,so thought maybe the dc5 would tick both them boxes :-) what's it like on long drives comfort wise with the recaros? Also when I go to look at one,what's the main issues I need to be looking for? I'm not in a...
  2. R

Everyday day?

Thanks guys,was only wondering as the newest dc5 is ten years old now and I know Honda are great and very reliable,but any car pushing ten years old or more is gonna suffer from problems now and again if your gonna drive it everyday I guess? Also I sometimes go away weekends so long distance at...
  3. R

Everyday day?

Hi guys I'm looking at getting a dc5 hopefully soon but I was just wondering as I do 17,000 miles a year or there abouts,would a dc5 be alright as a daily driver or better as a weekend car? Thanks
  4. R

looking for a dc5

im looking for a really good example in c/w or blue,lowish miles and well looked after,just wondering if anyone on here is thinking of selling up soon,looking for something special,willing to pay good money for a lovely one,if anyone can help or might be selling one soon feel free to PM me...
  5. R

looking for a nice arctic blue dc5

hi guys i used to have a mint c/w dc5 then i sold it and i really regret selling it :( im on the look out for another one,need to sell my motor first but wondered if anyone has a mint arctic blue dc5 they may be selling in the coming future? if anyone does feel free to pm me and discuss many...
  6. R

ps4 or x box one?

as above says really,whats best for online gaming,i prefer the ps4 as ive always been playstation,however most my friends have x box one,so what to do?
  7. R

Compression Test...Very Low

what should the compression results be for a dc5? or what would be seen as good? and bad.
  8. R

tiny filter

Not sure what sort of filter it is,was just on the car when I brought it,does it have to be certain size or fitment?
  9. R

tiny filter

sorry if this is a noob question but does anyone know where i can get one off these engine block filters? ive seen them in halfords but wanna get the right one or a decent one.
  10. R

Cleaning recaros

Thanks guys will give the autoglm a go then looks good stuff :)
  11. R

Cleaning recaros

Hi guys,I have the red recaros and was just wondering what's the best stuff/or way off cleaning them? My seats were all nice and refubbed but already after 5 months I have wear starting on the drivers bolster :( can these be easily renewed if I ever have to?
  12. R

Removing dead bugs and flies...

quick detailer is really good as well
  13. R

Respraying my integra

candy apple red?
  14. R

wheel bearings

well thats just say my last car was a toyota celica and it did 200,000 miles and was 15 years old and never went tho one wheel bearing,or had any problems so just a bit surpised as honda are meant to be bullet proof.