ps4 or x box one?

richie79

Advanced Member
as above says really,whats best for online gaming,i prefer the ps4 as ive always been playstation,however most my friends have x box one,so what to do?

DC5RS

DC5
If you play a lot with friends no doubt go with what they have, you will have a TON OF FUN if you play together (multiplayer) instead of playing alone

molten-ice

Advanced Member
I vote for nintendo 64, get all your mates round and play 007 or mario kart, HD graffics are overrated anyway...

BenSayers

Advanced Member
If you play online with your mates a lot get what they have. In my personal opinion the Xbox has a better online service and games. But the PlayStation at this early stage is the better performing machine. I personally will be getting an Xbox but thats due to my preference on the exclusives they have such as Forza and I get pains in my hand from the stick placement on the PlayStation.<br /><br />Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Dan Evans

Advanced Member
Ive got the xbox one, my brother has both consoles. IMO the ps4 is superior. The one is slow in comparison, and graphically at the moment nothing on the console comes close to killzone and what the ps4 is capable of. But if your mates have an xbox one then you've gotta go with that really.

Games list for both consoles should start improving soon. Forza is a let down tbh, but hopefully they should be bringing out another open world forza later this year.

NINJA

ps4 easy. I would always choose playstation over xbox, even though i hate sony. I had to replace my ps3, three times (red light of death). I got killzone, ghosts and assassins creed. The only one i rated was assassins creed, so after completing that i was straight back to GTAV on ps3. Hopefully the game developers will catch up with the console soon and we will see its full potential. :)

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
I can't see myself getting either for the forseeable future, the games are a rip off. £60 for a new game is alot of money.

Linus27

Advanced Member
Me neither, both consoles just seemed to be rushed when released and the catalogue of games is small or weak. Personally I would wait a little longer to see what develops games and price by Xmas this year.

viggen

Advanced Member
i have ps4.and love it.i was going to get xbox as i loved the forza series.but f5 did nothing for me...ps4 killzone online is epic.i love it...i buy my games used on ebay for £30.then when ive finished with them sell them on ebay.usaly get most of my money back.so cheap gaming.i wish sony would hurry up with a gt for ps4