Recent content by Rodtrotter

1. R

Idle issue

I didn't undo the 2 torx screws, I'll give that a try thank you for the help
  2. R

Idle issue

I've recently fitted an engine on my dc5 after finishing the install I started it up, the car started to rev hunt which I thought it would be the idle control valve. I cleaned it up and refitted it, started the car and it's still rev hunting around 2k to 3k. Any advise on what the issue could be.
  3. R

Mugen manifold and cat

Bought it on eBay about a month or so ago, won't be fitted for awhile as doing a engine swap haha. I'll keep that in mind though thank you for the heads up
  4. R

Mugen manifold and cat

Oh right missed that haha.
  5. R

Mugen manifold and cat

Hi, I've bought a mugen manifold which came with the cat, I've noticed the cat only has one hole for the sensor. What's the best thing to do with the other sensor?
  6. R

Mugen manifold and cat

Hi, I've bought a mugen manifold which came with the cat, I've noticed the cat only has one hole for the sensor. What's the best thing to do with the other sensor?
  7. R

Engine

Ok cool, thank you
  8. R

Engine

Will a facelift engine work in a preface dc5?
  9. R

Buddyclub N1 Racing Spec Coilovers - Repair or replace??

Had them on my dc2, called buddy club uk and was told its cheaper to buy a new shock, otherwise its gotta be sent to japan to be repaired.
  10. R

Jap pioneer hdd

I had one in mine even had some japanese dance music on the hardrive,wouldnt play any cds i owned. Would of been a great piece of kit if i could read what it saod on the screen
  11. R

Thanks to Tegiwa

Whats the delivery estimate for a spoon n1?
  12. R

Thanks to Tegiwa

A massive thanks for delivering my parts quickly and the most import part the Haribo's I found. Nice one guys will definitely be using you again.
  13. R

Buddy Club Racing Spec. Damper shock refurb/replacement

Had a set on my dc2, spoke to buddyclub and they recommend to buy a new shock as it was cheaper than getting it fixed as they would of had to be sent off to Japan
  14. R

4th gear issue

It's fine in all the other gears, just sometimes it's hard to get it into 4th driving around normal. I'll try rev matching see I'd it does it then.
  15. R

4th gear issue

When selecting 4th gear it's sometimes hard to get it into gear, would this mean the synchro has died on me? 😞