Recent content by roncee

1. R

Another RED DC5 in UK

9 years now with my FL Milano! God that's a long time
  2. R

Takata Recalls?

Thanks, I didn't think of trying it tbh as I thought the info might be old. I'll try it tomorrow. If it doesn't work anyone have any other ideas? I have a bad feeling our cars will be affected just because of the other Honda cars of that time that are being recalled.
  3. R

Takata Recalls?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, not been on the forums for a while. With increasing amounts of reports of airbag inflator injuries and even deaths and more and more Honda's from our era being recalled - does anyone have any info if the DC5 is affected? Anyone have any links with Japan...
  4. R

DRE Shift Light - A Short Review

I removed the stalk base so its flatter/lower down. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  5. R

DRE Shift Light - A Short Review

I too have the vsd x. I bought it a few months after buying the car (7 years ago). probably the best bit of kit I have bought for a car ever. Its that useful. mine goes green in vtec and flashes when its time to gear change. SO useful for VTEC when things happen very quickly. Only reason to look...
  6. R

Dc5 insurance

have you guys tried Brentacre? I've been with them for 4 years now. Greenlight have come very very close (I have another car insured with greenlight)
  7. R

Boomerang-tag from brentacre

got mine free x2 from brentacre
  8. R

Mugen replica lip/skirts group buy?

Im a bit late on this one but i'm up for a pair of side skirts. shall we try and get a GB together again?
  9. R

What would be dc5 equivalent on the car market

agree with Gok, nothing will tick the boxes like a dc5. 5 years for me now! I run a second car as a runaround and that gets changed frequently but nothing has come close.
  10. R

brentacre

got £509 through them. dc5 with lowering springs and mugen exhaust. 31, 8 yrs ncb. medium risk post code. 1 non fault claim. very happy as i have previously been with sky and aplan. this year higher quotes from them and (i think) using the same underwriters!!!! For those of you who dont know...
  11. R

Footwell lights

Did mine a couple of years ago. Ordered through ctro originally then eBay for the second set. I wired mine to the glove box interior light. Reasonable access and not a big job. Only comes on when sidelights/lights are on. You get so used to them that I did my other car as well! Its funny how...
  12. R

All the differences between pre facelift and facelift?

For all the facelift owners: Up to date front lights that are not 10 years old and fit into the modern honda range Rear lights that glow in a ring (sort of) a la skyline better out of the box - check best motoring comparison between old and new. The dials on the pre look cheap and nasty like...
  13. R

when are you next on track? are you going to the ring this year? Rohit

when are you next on track? are you going to the ring this year? Rohit
  14. R

Nurburgring 2011

im thinking late may bank holiday again. went last year last time. busy and full of brits which made for good banter and goes without saying the atmos there is something else.
  15. R

Car Park Damage

you could try get the evidence yourself but may takes ages and ages and lots of letters/calls - depends on who you speak to police dont give a monkeys. happened to my golf a few years ago. massive damage to the door and rear wing. when i reported it at the police station they actually...