Recent content by Sarios2

1. S

radiator fan only works with AC switched on

you are right... where can I find the workshop manual? Is it on this forum?
  2. S

well I believe it might be a relais that stopped working, but I have to check which one. I am not sure if it is an easy fix for Honda. They might want a lot of money for the search...
  3. S

I checked the fuses, but they were all ok. But the fuses under the dash were different from what you said. I have a Facelift model, is there any change? ....or are there fuses in more than one place under the dash?
  4. S

Hi guys, I just found out that my radiator fan is not working unless I switch on the AC. The water temperature was super high, but it didn't start working by itself. Does anyone know this problem or have an idea why it is like that? Cheers
  5. S

Convert back speedo from Miles to Kilometers

I don't understand how this should work. All wires have different colors. How do I connect them? Here are some pics:
  6. S

ok, I will check that. Just to understand you right. There should be another speed converter hidden in my car and I have to connect it back witht the speedo wires?
  7. S

Hi guys, I have a DC5 in Germany which I imported from the UK. It is a facelift DC5-R. The speedo has been converted from Kms to Mls while the car was in the UK. Now, I wand to convert it back to Kilometers. Does anyone know how to do that???? I found the converter on the back of the...
  8. S

EPC with DC5 Data....where???

Where can I find an EPC with Data from the JDM DC5? Best option is for download :)
  9. S

Which setup with MUGEN N1 ECU?

Well, I know that remapping is the best way, but I can try to drive with the cams and the ECU for a very short time.....afterwards I will get a Kpro anyway....
  10. S

I believe you are right.....changing the cams might be too much for the Mugen ECU..... :cry:
  11. S

This is my plan: JDM K20A engine (from DC5) TODA A2 Cams TODA value springs and retainers TODA exhaust manifold 5zigen Catback --> MUGEN N1 ECU Will the setup on the Mugen ECU fit to the cams or do I need an individual setup with a Hondata? The rest of the engine stays without changes....
  12. S

Best bucket or reclining seats for the DC5!?

I don't think so, but the OEM seats are fine, but I want something different...
  13. S

Best bucket or reclining seats for the DC5!?

I want some new seats for my DC5. Which seats do you recommend? I need something that is wider than 350mm in the legs area. Bride seats are nice but expensive and mostly very thight (350mm) in the legs are. I thought about some SEEKER seats but can't find any details on the size...
  14. S

most powerfull na car on here ??

@ black teg @ stevieg Do you have only the TODA Cams or do you have TODA value springs and retainers, too?