Recent content by Sharpey

1. S

Keevil 17th September Motersport-events.com

So nobody wants to come and play then its going to be a warm fine dry day :)
  2. S

Keevil 17th September Motersport-events.com

I am going to go to this track day anybody else interested?
  3. S

Motorsport Events > Colerne Sat 14th APRIL

That was with the boy driving :lol:
  4. S

Looks dry with you pi**ing down here all afternoon lets hope it doesn't go north tomorrow :?
  5. S

I wish mine was a two hour drive will have to set off about 5 with the trailer :(
  6. S

I will be there weather looks good :D
  7. S

Hi Duncan, Yes being let out to play for the day, most lightly be bringing the MR2
  8. S

Just booked it so see you all there.
  9. S

donnington today? 29 dec 06

Not me I am still in sunny Cornwall :lol:
  10. S

Colerne track day Saturday 2nd September

Hi Jon, Hope you can make it, its just an MR2 Turbo I got from Japan for track use.
  11. S

Hi Duncan, Bringing the secret weapon on a trailer :wink: I shouldn't be going really but have got to see how she goes. Colerne is near Bath and Mororsport Events said it is the best airfield track they use with mostly new tarmac
  12. S

Just booked this with Motorsport Events £119 anyone else fancy it?
  13. S

Keevil May 15th

I thought the track lay out was better than Hullavington the surface about the same.
  14. S

Keevil May 15th

Agree with the above a good day all round especially after the doom and gloom with the poring rain when we arrived shame the sun didn't come out a bit more so Duncs could put his Gazebo up, I was surprised with the amount of grip with all the water about at the start it makes a change for...
  15. S

Keevil May 15th

Shame you cant make it Jon it would have been good to catch up and as for Thepasty above cheeky little sod i'm not going to let him drive now :xsmachbottom: