1. Simpsonr2004

Toad Alarm

Appreciate it lads. Thanks
  2. Simpsonr2004

Toad Alarm

Alarm was fine 👍
  3. Simpsonr2004

Toad Alarm

Well I had the battery off for about 30 seconds and now the window doesn't work on the one touch. How do you reset it?
  4. Simpsonr2004

Toad Alarm

I need to change over my car battery which isn't a problem. Has anyone ever changed the battery with a toad alarm connected? i have heard horror stories that it resets the alarm to factory settings which i don't want. Any help welcome.
  5. Simpsonr2004

Custom upholstered steering wheel

Anyone making these still?
  6. Simpsonr2004

Integra DC5 Type S - Are there any around?

Yeah it's Ben that I know in Southampton selling one. Really nice
  7. Simpsonr2004

Integra DC5 Type S - Are there any around?

My friend has a grey one for sale in Southampton. Want his details?
  8. Simpsonr2004

Waterless Car Cleaning - opinions?

I use this when I get to shows. http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/quick-detailers/Zaino-Z6-Ultra-Clean-Gloss-Enhancer-Spray I can't see the problem of using it as long as you have a decent layer of wax on the car already. Obviously only for light dirt.
  9. Simpsonr2004

Mission Bodyshop Gosport

Anyone know if there paintwork is any good. Need my bumpers doing
  10. Simpsonr2004

Attention all GoPro users.

i use suction cup inside and outside car. never had an issue
  11. Simpsonr2004

Refurbish recaros

Cheers Dave
  12. Simpsonr2004

Refurbish recaros

Can anyone recommend where to get recaros refurbished down south?
  13. Simpsonr2004

Passenger window issue

Has anyone had any issues with there Windows. They both been behaving perfectly fine until yesterday. My passenger side window goes down half way fine then slows right down. On the way up it goes slow until half way and then goes normal. When I say slow I mean it barely moves . Any help or...
  14. Simpsonr2004

SVA Imports - AnyONE used them

My sister bought her GTR at SVA. it was amazing condition but a bit over priced. However there aftercare is awful and will not own up to any problems with the car. There 'warranty' didn't mean much! I used Torque GT. Definitely can't fault them
  15. Simpsonr2004

LED rear number plate bulb

Cheers guys. I did a search but I couldn't find any threads. I'm assuming it's easy enough to change? I just ordered a new lens as the existing one is covered with under seal.