Integra DC5 Type S - Are there any around?

ady_dc5

Hello all

Just wondering what are the chances of finding a Honda Integra DC5 Type S?

I have only ever noticed 1 for sale in the UK and tried to find others by asking around on Honda Forums, UK based car sale site and even checked out the auction sites in Japan but can't seem to find any?

Anyone know where else i can look for any links to any for sale?

Thanks

spooke

Advanced Member
ady_dc5 said:
Hello all

I have only ever noticed 1 for sale in the UK and tried to find others by asking around on Honda Forums, UK based car sale site and even checked out the auction sites in Japan but can't seem to find any?

Thanks
You'll probably find a fresh import if you asked a importer.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
ady_dc5 said:
Hello all

Thanks
There are 7 type s on this Japan auction site HERE ask TorqueGT to find you one ;)

T.G.

Cjhdc5

Am I right in thinking they are mostly autos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Cjhdc5 said:
Am I right in thinking they are mostly autos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it says F5 it's a manual 5 speed, if it says FA it's an auto, the auto has full auto and manual option so you can use either.
The type r DC5's have F6 for the six speed box.

My first DC5 had the auto box and liked the box with it's tiptronic like box but they aren't as powerful as the Type R, think carefully before buying the Type S or the Type IS as you might think sod it wished i'd got the Type R with it's more powerful engine.

T.G.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Facebook Ben Parker. He has an NSX at the moment. Used to have a grey/silver Type S all done up. I think it's back to standard now.