Recent content by sonicboom1

1. S

Any advice on braceing down a Gruppe M

To answer my own question I got a mate of mine to get some stuff off his work.Its like 5mm wetsuit material with a sticky side.I put a strip on the underside of the Gruppe M.A strip on the scuttle pannel and a strip on the top of the Gruppe M.Now when u close the bonnet it holds it niceley in...
  2. S

Options for exhausts

Gruppe M intake will make it much loader and tastier in Vtec Trust me :lol:
  3. S

Apexi Good Choice?

Best induction is Gruppe M just my opinion tho
  4. S

whats the best kinda mounts to get ? and what kinda price we talkin ?
  5. S

As above.Have had it fitted but it rattles a little in low revs and stuff.Anyone forund a way to stop it rattleing? Cheers folks
  6. S

mugen or gruppe M intake if have mugen front bumper

Just fitted a Gruppe M all i can say is WOW!! Its just like driveing a whole new car.Vtec roar + kick in is amazeing!!!
  7. S

Engine mounts

Yikes!! Im haveing my Gruppe M fitted this week.Any suggestions how to brace her down ?
  8. S

Engine mounts

Do u need to stiffen the engine mounts when fitting a Gruppe M and a manifold? if so whats the best ones to gun for ?
  9. S

mugen or gruppe M intake if have mugen front bumper

well i have the chance of a gruppe m what realisticly will i be looking at gains wise on just a standard engine so far ?
  10. S

My Project Starts here

come on Andy no one likes a show off!! :lol: :lol:
  11. S

Lowering Springs

I have Eibachs on mine Came with the car wheni bought it. makes the car handle well but obviously the ride is on the stiffer side. Nothing a nice investment in a cussion wont solve(well thats what ive done!!) Dont think Eibach springs are too expensive but are top quality kit!! Just my 2p...
  12. S

Blitz induction kit

Do you get a Blitz induction kit for the DC5?. Just wondering what kind of induction kit to get. Mite have the chance of a 2nd hand Gruppe M Have alos heard Injen are just as good but cheaper AEM any good ? Also like the look of that top fuel one in the gallery Any advice on the above...
  13. S

Tyres? wheel packages

Hey guys The Teg will be due a new set of wheels soon. So firstly whats the best type of tyre to get. I already have Yoko semi slicks on(came with the car) dont think i want semi slicks again so any suggestions? Secondly i was thinking about mabey getting a new set of alloys if its only a...
  14. S

Anyone got Eibach Lowering Springs?

I have on mine. They were already fitted to the car when i got it. Think the lowering is about 30mm or so. I have realy only driven the car in the wet as its always raining here in sunny Aberdeenshire!!. So i havent realy had the opertunity to check them out or have nothing to compare them too...
  15. S

Ticking noise

Had a few guys look at it and they all said its fine. Just me being over protective.... u know new car and all that