Recent content by Stevieh62000

1. S

Vibratechnics Mounts

Also like new. Are yours on the car? I've replaced the drivers side one for OEM but haven't done the other side yet. I'll be keeping the rear as it is.
  2. S

ABS Light - How to read codes

I know this is an old thread but if anyone has any recommendations for a OBD scanner and app that can pull Abs codes I'd really appreciate it. I've tried the xtrons one with torque and didn't work.
  3. S

Vibratechnics Mounts

I run vibrotechnic mounts and am looking to swap for OEM if anyone wants to swap? The vibration might be minimal but still too much for me.
  4. S

Wiper jets not working

All fixed. It was the cut wires...
  5. S

Wiper jets not working

Thanks for the advise. When I tested the motors the water flowed through to the jets no problem. One set of wires were cut leaving only one motor connected. My next step is to check the voltage going to the cut wires..
  6. S

Wiper jets not working

Hi all, I've only recently bought a Dc5, I neglected to check the wiper jets on inspection and after getting home realised they don't work. So far I've checked all the fuses below the steering wheel and under the bonnet which are all good. I've also ran power to the motor and it works fine...