Recent content by Stewlark

1. Stewlark

How often do you consider selling?

Nice to know I wasn't the only one to feel this way. I had been debating selling mine several times. I have recently sold mine in the last month and was in two minds whether or not to do it. I had thought about it several times before I placed the advert. Prior to my late dc5 I have had; golf...
  2. Stewlark

What tyres were on the car from factory?

When the dc5 was released I think the current Bridgestone that was out was the RE040, RE050 replaced them
  3. Stewlark

Ktuned shifter fitted photos, please.

I ran with it like this; The guy who bought my car wanted it to look oem so took some pics as I was putting it back together; Like both set ups really.
  4. Stewlark

OEM?

Looks like buddyclub, to me. Go on their website and I'm sure that writing on it resembles their brand.
  5. Stewlark

K Tuned shifter box and accessories

Not sure yet, will post on separate thread eventually, not to high jack this thread.
  6. Stewlark

I ordered the sticker through Jono at RE spirit, the sticker is on ktuneds website. The black background is something I made and cut then placed the sticker on top. I have the ktuned mani that I was gonna fit soon but I put the car for sale and I thinks is going pretty soon. I will try and take...
  7. Stewlark

Point taken [emoji106]
  8. Stewlark

I run the ktuned shifter and there race cables and it drives great. Each to there own I spose, but I didn't find to hard compared to oem.
  9. Stewlark

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ , Possible closure of forum

Right okay, Who do we have pay keep it going? Money solves everything, contrary to what some people say....
  10. Stewlark

Rear bumper no lip pics please

Hmm still looks quite low, but if that's what it is.
  11. Stewlark

Rear bumper no lip pics please

Anyone got any pictures of there rear bumper with no rear lip on? My google searches don't seem to be showing me what I am looking for. Thanks in advance
  12. Stewlark

Rmo1A b-pipe noise/rattle?!

Any tiny cracks in it? I just had rattling issues with my hks and it turned out to be hairline cracks. Had a bit of welding done and problem solved.
  13. Stewlark

Oulton Park MSV 24th July

Sounds like your exhaust/flame pop....
  14. Stewlark

Customer cars ready for collection

I second that, the only I like the Inge kit!
  15. Stewlark

M&M Honda - New DC5 Wide-body Kit 60mm

Is the rear bumper ings? Anyone recognise the rear diffuser though?